The Beginning Story

*In the new beautiful day at the beach, Stick Kiki finish cleaning her house, until she hear the door bell ring and she walk, she open the door and see Ozdale Thompson outside*
Ozdale: Good morning, Kiki. *Wave as Stick Kiki*
Stick Kiki: Good morning, Ozdale. *Wave as Ozdale* What the reason you came here?
Ozdale: Well, I have to tell you something, but can you call your other friends from other house?
Stick Kiki: Ok, I be right back.
*She going to Tyron and Treck house and ring the bell, Tyron saw her and the both wave as each other*
Stick Kiki: Sorry for bother your work, but Ozdale want to tell us something.
Tyron: Ok, let me call Treck with Jake and his 2 friends. *Close the door and call his brother and his 3 friends*
*Later, Tyron bring Treck, JakeStick, MintStick and Stick Titan outside. Treck close the door and they're going outside, Ozdale smile and he going to tell something*
Ozdale: Ok, since you guys is here, I want to tell you guys something amazing.
JakeStick: Really? What it is?
Ozdale: There is a new place called "Amaterasu Park" and I think you guys can stay forever and live together in there. Also The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team, Kiki Family, Sea Camp Team was live in there too.
6 Slush Friends: Wow! Really? That was amazing! Thank you so much, Ozdale!!!
Ozdale: No problem. So what do you guys think? Want to come with me? I will show you guys about the new amazing place, you guys gonna like this.
JakeStick: Ok, let we move our house.
Treck: But how we can move our house?
*They're thinking, until Stick Kiki have a idea. She run to her house and run to outside, she open the box (have the 4 sponge) and put as the sand. She grab 2 shade shifting size chip and throw as the 2 house, then she spelling the magic spell abilities, they wonder and turn with surprise. The 2 house turn into the small house, she walk near and she put the 2 small house in the box, close and come near as them*
Stick Titan: Are you sure your house and ours house will be ok?
Stick Kiki: Don't worry, is will safe and have a 4 soft sponge in the box, nothing gonna damage. We will check when we get in there.
4 Slush Friends: Ok.
Ozdale: Now let go, I will show you guys about my house and we can go to Amaterasu Park.
Stick Titan: Wow, really? Where is your house?
Ozdale: My house in over there, follow me.
*He take 6 Slush Friends and they stop as Thompson house (is the big ship), they're surprise and they going inside his house and he close the door, they sit down as the sofa and he went to the control room, he drive his house and the big ship moving, heading to Amaterasu Park*
*Meanwhile on the beach of Amaterasu Park, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team, Stick Kiki Family and The Sea Park Team with everybody and other Thompson Family member, Mayor Johnstick, God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu waiting for 6 Slush Friends and Ozdale, until Stickirby saw something and he happy*
Stickirby: Everybody, they're here!
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Oh really?!!!
*They're turn and feel happy, the big ship came closer and stop as the beach, he stop the engine and they going out, the team and everybody run and hug as each other, Ozdale wave as the Sea Park Team and he talk with Director David*
Ozdale: David, I'm bring 6 Slush Friends came to stay forever and live together with us and her team.
Director David: Thank you so much, Ozdale. Now you can go back to work, me and my other Sea Park team going to talk with them.
Ozdale: Ok, see you guys later. Let go, Thompson Family.
Thompson Family: Ok, see you guys later!!! *They follow Ozdale and back to work*
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: See you guys later!!!
StAndrew: Glad to you guys again, how was your day, Kiki?
Stick Kiki: Good, I was training stuff and cleaning my house, then visit the friends house and we save the world together, hanging out and having fun too.
Stick James: That was amazing, want to see ours fanclub treehouse?
Tyron: You guys have a fanclub treehouse?
Stick Waqas: Yes, come on. Let we show you guys about ours fanclub treehouse. But first, Director David want talk to you guys, he coming.
*Director David came closer with the Sea Park Team follow him, then they stop as Stick Kiki*
Director David: You must be Stick Kiki, the team leader and heroes of the world, right? Dr.Tanaka talk to me about you. I'm David, the director of Amaterasu Park, and this is the Sea Park Team: Coach Paul, Dr.Rin, Miss Donna and other Sea Park Team. Nice to meet you, Kiki.
Stick Kiki: Nice to meet you guys too, this is my other friends: Tyron, Treck, JakeStick, MintStick and Stick Titan.
The Sea Park Team: Nice to meet you guys.
StAndrew: I want introductions you guys about my 2 team member, StAnthony and Stallan.
StAnthony and Stallan: Nice to meet you guys!!!
5 Slush Friends: Nice to meet you guys too!!!
Director David: From now on, Stick Kiki and her 5 Slush Friends going to stay forever and live together with you guys and us with everybody, what do you guys think?
6 Slush Friends: We are appreciated that, thank you guys so much.
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Hooray! Yay!!!
The Sea Park Team: No problem, see you guys later. We are going back to work now. *Walk away and doing working*
The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team: See you guys later!!!
Stick Theo: Come on, let go to see ours fanclub treehouse.
*They take Stick Kiki and 5 Slush Friends to the Slushers Heroes Fanclub Treehouse. Later, they're arrived as the beach and 6 Slush Friends look up with surprise. Slushers Heroes Fanclub Treehouse is very bigger, higher, huge and many room. They're happy and Logan point as the 2 big house*
Logan: This is Slush Fighters Team house and ours house: Slush Friends house.
6 Slush Friends: *Look and more surprise* Wow, you guys have the amazing big house.
Stick Kiki: And I can see the left side is my family house and the base with the hospital, in the right side is the Dojo's City and the Cier World, hi the Dojo's people.
The Dojo's people: Hello!!!
Player X: Thank you guys, we building ours house by ourselves, we working together like the team. There is 2 square spot is you guys 2 house, you guys can put in there. Let we building you guys house.
Tyron: Actually you guys don't need to need to building again, because we have ours 2 house.
Pokestarmon: Really? Where is you guys 2 house?
Stick Kiki: Oh that right, hang on.
*She take the box out from the bag, she check and put her house with Tyron and Treck house with other 2 house, they wonder and she use Magic Spell abilities again, then the 2 house back to normal and they surprise. The 2 shade shifting size chip take off and return to Stick Kiki hand, then she put the box with the 2 shade shifting size chip as the bag and she with 5 Slush Friends checking around the house if is safe. Later, they're going outside and smiling*
Stick Kiki: My house is safe and nothing damage, how about you guys house?
5 Slush Friends: Same, ours house is safe too, thank you Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: No problem. But you guys know what else missing?
JakeStick: You're right, ours house have so many room and so empty. If we don't have someone live in ours house, we gonna get lonely again.
4 Slush Friends: Yeah.
*They're trying to think, StAndrew hear and have a idea and whisper to Stick Michael, he nodded his head and run, then later he back with the Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team housemate list, StAndrew take and he call 6 Slush Friends, they turn and he tell them something*
StAndrew: I see you guys have a problem, good thing is we have the list of ours team housemate, then you guys can choose which friends you guys want to live and never get lonely again.
6 Slush Friends: Really? Thank you so much, Andrew!!!
StAndrew: No problem, but before I give you guys, there something I want to ask with Kiki.
Stick Kiki: Something you need to ask me?
StAndrew: Yes, I have a new favor for you. You can be the leader of The Slushers Team and honor leader of the Heroes Allies Team, my team need a new member, so do you want to be a part of my team? You can be useful for our team and you can command if they need you help.
The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team: Yes, please become our team leader, we need your help.
Stick Kiki: Well, if you guys say that. Ok, I'm accepting to become a part of Slush Fighters Team and the leader of The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team, I can help you guys it you guys need too.
StAndrew: Awesome, from now on, Stick Kiki is the Co-leader of Slush Fighters Team and the Leader of The Slushers Team with Heroes Allies Team, from now on, I'm call the new team name with use my name is "Slushers Heroes Kiki Team".
Slush Fighters Team: Yay!!!
The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team: Hooray!!!
StAndrew: *Give the housemate list to Stick Kiki* Now you guys can choose which friends you guys want they to live, tell me when you guys done.
6 Slush Friends: Got it!!!
*Stick Kiki check the housemate list and saw her house with Tyron and Treck house. She look around and saw her team member and the Slush Friends, she happy and she writing the friends name: Stick Hikaru and Stick Hikari (Stick Kiki 2 roommate), Stick Tristan, Stick Sapphire, Stick Tidus, Stick Sora, SteveStick, AlexStick, Stick Scout, Stick Striker, Blindless, Nero, Lem, Kurbi, RandomStickmander, Legburns, Dennis, Stick Theo, August, Violet, Winter, Goji, Redraptor, Noyuu, Wolfgirl, Cake, Gtad and Alarmed. She finish and give the housemate list to Tyron, he look and decide to choose: Stick Maxwell (JakeStick roommate), Stick Tony (Stick Titan roommate), Stick Harry (MintStick roommate), Alex, Brandon, Stick Brake and Fishy. They finish choosing and give to StAndrew, he thank them and read the friends name, they surprise and cheer up*
The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team: Congratulations, guys!!!
10 Stick Kiki Team Member and 25 Slush Friends: Yay! Thank you guys so much!!!
6 Slush Friends: No problem!!!
StAndrew: Now you guys can live in Kiki house and Tyron and Treck with JakeStick with his 2 friends, then we can visit every house and Slushers Heroes Fanclub Treehouse in every time or very important thing, what do you think?
The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team: Sound good! We agree! Woohoo!!!
*Since they're cheer up, suddenly Ozdale came and clap the both hand, they surprise and happy*
Ozdale: Wow, look like you guys have a housemate now, congratulations.
Stick Kiki and 5 Slush Friends: Thank you, Ozdale.
Ozdale: You guys welcome. Sorry for bother you guys, but I'm came here to call Kiki, because they need her help for very important mission.
Stick Kiki: They need me do something important?
Ozdale: Yes, someone you gonna meet. Follow me and they will explain to you with a new surprise, let go, Kiki. *Walk away*
Stick Kiki: Ok, I'm going in a while, make sure get package and other stuff to my house and other friends house. Andrew, Tyron, Treck, Hikaru and Hikari, I need you guys help me introductions about the house and help them make the room too. I be right back, after I'm finish the important mission. I'm see you guys later, I'm coming, Ozdale. *Follow Ozdale*
StAndrew, Tyron and Treck, Stick Hikaru and Stick Hikari: Ok Kiki.
The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team: Ok, see you later, Kiki.
*They walk Ozdale take Stick Kiki to somewhere else, they look as each other with wonder and shrug the both arms, then they're going to get the package and other stuff, move to Stick Kiki and Tyron and Treck house, Slush Fighters house and Slush Fighters house with the house introductions and make the new room, they working together like a teamwork, until Stick Kiki return with a new surprise*
*Meanwhile in the God and Goddess World, they're waiting and happy to see Ozdale bring Stick Kiki and they're happy as each other*
God Reaper, Goddess Amaterasu and everybody: Hi Ozdale and Kiki!!!
Ozdale: Hey guys, I'm bring Kiki like you order. *Turn as Stick Kiki* Good luck and the world need you. *Pat and walk away*
Stick Kiki: You guys need me help something?
God Reaper: Yes, today we take you to help the world citizens and villagers clean with fixing ours world.
Goddess Amaterasu: Yes, when you finish, we will take you to the new magical place, you gonna be useful and this is gonna be a new surprise.
Stick Kiki: Oh I see, maybe I can help them something.
God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu: Awesome! Let start working together begin!!!
Everybody: Yay!!!
*God Reaper take Stick Kiki to underground by use the Hell Elevator, he press and going down. Then they're arrived in the Hell, Stick Kiki going out and she start use her abilities, she and everybody from Hell helping and working together like a teamwork. After a few minute, Hell world is finally clean and fresh with fixing. Everybody from Hell cheer up and thank Stick Kiki for help them, she said no problem and he take her back to Hell Elevator, they going up and return to God and Goddess World, he give Stick Kiki to Goddess Amaterasu and she take her to the sky by use the Heaven Elevator, she press and they're going up while God Reaper and everybody waiting for them*
*Later in the Heaven, they're arrived and Stick Kiki going out and she start use her abilities again, she and everybody from Heaven helping and working together like a teamwork. After a few minute, Heaven world is finally clean and fresh with fixing. Everybody from Heaven cheer up and thank Stick Kiki for help them, she said no problem and she take her back to Heaven Elevator, they going down and return to God and Goddess World, they're going out and everybody was cheer up*
Everybody: The Heaven World and the Hell World is is finally clean and fixing, the world is now finally looking better ever, thank you so much, Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: No problem, that what I can do. So there is a new surprise for me?
Goddess Amaterasu: Oh yes, like ours promise, we want to show you something, follow me.
*Stick Kiki and God Reaper follow Goddess Amaterasu out from the God and Goddess World, everybody wave and back to work. Until later, they're arrived in the Magical Temple, she surprise and look around and they're stop, she point as the giant crystal, Stick Kiki turn and surprise*
Goddess Amaterasu: This is the Magic Amaterasu and Reaper Crystal, we keeping this place from the enemies and the evil monster came. *Explain more and finish* Now you can try use this magical crystal and make your wish.
Stick Kiki: So that mean if my wish is work, can be come true and working forever?
God Reaper: Yes, also you can try to put anything with use the DNA in the magic table too, your wish will coming true.
Stick Kiki: Well, let see if I can try this.
God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu: Amazing, tell us when you done. *Walk away*
Stick Kiki: Ok, time to for give my best wish come true.
*She cleaning around the temple, then she put the Elemental and Power Gem, she cut her fingers and put her blood to the table and heal herself, she put everything and touch the Magic Amaterasu and Reaper Crystal, then she close her both eyes and make a wish*
Stick Kiki: (I wish my team member, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody with the world, all the galaxy, all the time, universe, dimensions and everything to become the powerful like me and have the DNA like my DNA, to make them can use power, weapon and abilities, I wish can make everything working forever)
*Suddenly, the magical hear and is happening. She finish the wish and magical light glowing and she faint to the ground, the light glowing bigger and brighter around the world, the planet and the space and all the galaxy, all the time, universe, dimensions and everything, until the glowing light is finish shining with the Magic Crystal disappear*
*Later, she wake up and check around her body, check her power with her weapon and her abilities, is still here and she relieved. She look as the Magic Crystal and is disappear, she surprise and she run outside to see if her wish come true*
*She stop as outside of the Magical Temple and look surprise, she saw The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team, Stick Kiki Family, Thompson Family, The Sea Park Team, God Reaper, Goddess Amaterasu, Mayor Johnstick and everybody, Animal, Bird, Fish, alien and everything have the more powerful like her and have power, weapon and abilities. They saw her and hug as each other*
Stick Kiki: *Look as The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team* Oh hi guys, are you guys finish the house introductions and make a room?
Tyron: Yes, we also visit the 2 other house too, that was amazing.
Treck: But until something happened, the magical light glowing around everything and we faint, then when we wake up, we have power and abilities.
Yamato: Then me and Natsuki making and building with checking a weapon and give to your team, your friends and everybody.
Natsuki: Then now we can use for fighting, helping, working, training and save the world.
Stick Kiki: Oh I see, but how do you guys found here?
Goddess Amaterasu: I'm take them to ours Magical Temple and practice to try, until you came out and they happy to see you again.
StAndrew: But the question, what actually you guys need her help? Look like we have more powerful like her.
Oxob: Yes, I can see my 2 hand back again, with other have mouth can talk, the both eyes can see, can hear, can smell and anything. Feel like we health ourselves.
Goji: Especially me with SoapyCat, Logan and other friends is the normal stick now.
God Reaper: Oh, we just need her help fixing with cleaning ours world, then we take her to Magical Temple and give her a wish. *Turn as Stick Kiki* How your wish?
Stick Kiki: Is very amazing and working forever, my wish is finally come true and now you guys have more powerful like me.
Goddess Amaterasu: Really? What your wish?
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: We want to know!!!
Stick Kiki: Ok, let me explain everything.
*She explain about she wish her team member, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team, her family, Thompson Family and everybody, the world, the the planet and the space and all the galaxy, all the time, universe, dimensions and everything have become more powerful like her and the Magic Crystal hear her wish and glowing light bigger and stronger but powerful, that why they look like her have power, weapon and abilities. After she finish explain, the team and everybody nodded the head and understand about her story*
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Oh now we get it. *Nodded the head*
Stick Kiki: Sorry about I'm forgot to explain for you guys, but this is my new surprise for you guys.
Stick Michael: Is ok, but do know what?
Stick Kiki: Yes?
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: That was amazing and thank you so much, Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: You guys thank me for what?
Noyuu: Your best wish is coming true, we have more powerful like you and is so cool.
Stick Titan: We can use for training, fighting, helping, save the world and defeat the enemies.
NRG: Now we have power, weapon and abilities like you too. You're thr amazing heroes and ours amazing friends ever.
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Yes, thank you so much again!!!
Stick Kiki: No problem, I'm glad you guys have more powerful like me and you guys can ask me if you guys have a question or need me help, I can help you guys and give you guys my idea.
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Ok!!!
Miji: Do you think we can use will working?
Stick Kiki: Yes, when my wish is come true, is will can be working forever, so don't worry. I'm sure we can have a amazing adventure is someday too
Miji: Oh ok, I think you're right.
Mayor Johnstick: To celebrate for Stick Kiki become the team leader and become the heroes of the world with her amazing wish is come true and we become more powerful like her and she stay with us forever and live together, let party.
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Yay! Woohoo!!!
*In afternoon, they're start the party and doing the dinner, they thank Stick Kiki again, she said no problem and they're smiling, then they're continue enjoy the party*
*In the night after the party, they're cleaning and everybody going home, Stick Kiki Family, Thompson Family and The Sea Park Team return to home in Amaterasu Park. The Slushers Team and Heroes Allies Team enjoy watching the beautiful star night, then Stick Kiki and the team decide visit Slush Fighters house, Slush Friends house, Slushers Heroes Fanclub Treehouse, Tyron and Treck house and she take them to her house, they're surprise and look around her, she show them about the infinity pool, all the room and she take them to the Magic Door, she open the door and they're surprise to see about all the door, she show them about the door going to the sewer and underground, then she take them to the special door, she swipe the button and show them about the Discord World and the App World. They happy and going out, they thank her and she smile*
*They're return to the home and they're taking a shower, dry the hair and brush the teeth, wash the face and going to the bedroom, they wave for good night and she with her 2 young cousin going to the bed, she turn off the light and they're fall asleep. Stick Kiki happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the awesome friends, also she happy about they're visit around Amaterasu Park and her wish is finally come true, now she and her team, her friends, her family, 2 God and everybody have more powerful like herself and they can use for anything, especially they can visit in every house, around Amaterasu Park and travel with trip to around the world for the holiday and the vacation. The new amazing adventure will begin in the next day or in someday*