Slushers Kiki Team and Classic Ninja Turtles: The Amazing Adventure At Hawaii

*In the new beautiful sunny day at New York City, in the Turtles Lair at the sewer, Stick Kiki with JakeStick, RandomStickmander, Legburns, NRG, Tyron, Treck and AnimusHat visit and Classic Ninja Turtles: Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo with Splinter, April O'Neil and Irma happy to see them*
April: I'm so glad you guys came to visit us.
Irma: Yeah, also we surprise about Turtles you guys have the amazing heroes friends too.
4 Ninja Turtles: Yeah!!!
Splinter: So what the reason you guys came here?
Stick Kiki: Well, we're going to summer vacation to Hawaii.
JakeStick: Yeah, I think is will be cool and more fun if Ninja Turtles, April and Irma can come with us for join the new amazing adventure and having the best summer holiday too.
Michelangelo: Really? That sound fun! Can we go now, master?
Donatello: Yeah, I think we should taking the rest too, after we working hard.
Splinter: All right, you guys can go and take April and Irma with you guys too. But remember, please ask to Kiki and her 7 amazing friends if you guys need help and listen to them. Also take care April and Irma from something bad happened came.
4 Ninja Turtles: We will, master!!!
April and Irma: Ok Splinter, we will be careful!!!
Splinter: *Turn as Slushers Kiki Team* Kiki and 7 Slush Friends, I need you guys take care the 4 Ninja Turtles with April and Irma, they're my student with my guest and I think you guys can help if they got trouble and make sure take them to having fun with you guys too, you guys is ours hope.
Slushers Kiki Team: Don't worry, leave it to us!!!
Stick Kiki: Ok guys, let go to Hawaii with my portal gate.
Slushers Kiki Team, 4 Ninja Turtles, April and Irma: Yay!!!
Raphael: Wow, you can create the portal gate?
NRG: Yes, she is the special heroes, she have more powerful and she also can do something amazing too. *Winked as him*
Leonardo: Oh now we get it, good idea.
*Stick Kiki summon the portal power and created the portal gate, the Hawaii place scene appear and they're surprise. They're jump through and Splinter wave, he said good luck with have fun, then he hope they're ok*
*Meanwhile, they're arrived at the Hawaii, they more surprise and look around, until they hear something*
RandomStickmander: Do you guys hear something?
Legburns: *Hear something and point* Yes, I think the sound is come from this way.
Leonardo: Look like someone got trouble, let go check it out and see what going on.
*They're run to follow the sound. Later, they're stop and shock, the 2 teenage name Kimo and Lahela got capture by the giant cage, they're run for rescue the both, but suddenly something came from nowhere. The Foot Soldier Army show up and they're look anger, they sigh and they charge the battle. They doing punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick and doing Martial Arts. The rest of Foot Soldier charge and they're charge battle again. Stick Kiki use fire power and burn them, she use Phoenix Bow and shoot the fire arrow as them. JakeStick use wind power and blow them, he use Magic Wings Bow and shoot the feather arrow as them. RandomStickmander use plasma power and blast them, he use buster and shoot them. Legburns use fire power and burn them, he use Magic Pickaxe and attack them. NRG use lightning power and shock them, he use Magic Sword and slash them. Tyron use aura power and shoot them, he use Magic Bo Staff and hit them. Treck use Magic Smoke and attack them, he use Magic Knife and slice them. AnimusHat use Magic Wand and attack them with he spawn the Magic Card and throw as them. 4 Ninja Turtles use the element power and attack them together, Leonardo use 2 katana and slash them, Donatello use bo staff and hit them, Raphael use 2 Sai and throw with slice them, Michelangelo use 2 nunchuck and hit them with he use the grappling hook and ties them, he knock them. April and Irma join the fight and the both girl use kungfu, the both girl use power and found the stuff as the weapon, knock them together and the team smiling. They're beating them together and they finish them with use "Slushers Heroes Ultimate Combo"*
*After defeat the Foot Soldier Army, they feel tired but still alive. They turn and break the giant cage, the 2 teenager is freedom and they cheer up, they return the weapon and they look as each other*
Kimo and Lahela: Thank you guys for save us!!!
Slushers Kiki Team and 4 Ninja Turtles, April, Irma: No problem! That ours jobs to do!!!
Tyron: What are you two doing?
Treck: Yeah, why they capture you two?
Lahela: Well, we're going to underwater mission, but the enemies army capture us by use the giant cage.
Slushers Kiki Team, 4 Ninja Turtles, April and Irma: Really?
Kimo: Yes, let me explain. *Explain about the he and Lahela going to rescue the little sea animal and find the underwater nature to making the healthy cure for save the village kids from the dangerous poison, but got capture by Foot Soldier Army*
Slushers Kiki Team, 4 Ninja Turtles, April and Irma: Oh now we get it. *Nodded the head*
April: So the little sea animal got trap in under the sea and they lost the family, some enemies army attack the village kids and they got damage by dangerous poison and they not wake up yet?
Lahela: Yes, if we don't save them, ours village got dangerous more and we don't want this bad happened came again.
Irma: Oh poor them, I hope not gonna happened to the kids.
Stick Kiki: Don't worry, guys. We will help you two finish the mission.
Kimo: Wow, really?
JakeStick: Yes, since we just having fun and enjoy the wonderful summer holiday, but helping everybody is very important and we save the world too.
6 Slush Friends, 4 Ninja Turtles, April and Irma: Yeah. *Nodded the head*
Lahela: Wow, thank you guys so much, I know you guys can help us and you guys is ours hope.
Leonardo: You two welcome, that what we can do. So Kiki, what should we do in today?
Stick Kiki: Well, there is my plan: Me, 7 Slush Friends and 4 Ninja Turtles rescue the little sea animal and searching the underwater nature for making the healthy cure in under the sea. April and Irma come with Kimo and Lahela going to the village and help them. Kimo and Lahela, I need you two take April and Irma to you two village and help the village kids with everybody, they need ours help. We will meeting back again together after we finish ours new mission, good luck and be careful.
7 Slush Friends, 4 Ninja Turtles, April, Irma, Kimo and Lahela: Ok!!!
*Stick Kiki take the 3 Magic Aquatic Items (Magic Sea Camp Fin and Gills Water Bottle, Magic Seaweed Pills, Magic Water Pearl Pills) from her Magic Watch, April, Irma, Kimo and Lahela surprise and she hold for herself and give to 7 Slush Friends and 4 Ninja Turtles, they nodded the head and put the 2 different magic pills and drink the Magic Water Bottle, run to the swallow water and taking the breath, dive down into the ocean. Kimo and Lahela take April and Irma to the village, the both girl surprise and shock about the village kids, the village chief came and April tell them about Slushers Kiki Team and 4 Ninja Turtles going to underwater mission with Irma told them about they will make the healthy cure for save the village kids, the village surprise but nodded the head, April and Irma decide to help the village with Kimo and Lahela, the both girl look as the sea and hope they're ok*
*When they're in under the ocean, they're happy about the gills on the neck and the fins on the hand with the legs is growing. They're swim and start searching the missing little sea animal*
Stick Kiki: Do you guys see anything?
AnimusHat: Not yet, the little sea animal got lost around in under the ocean.
NRG: But I'm sure we can find them soon.
Tyron and Treck: Sure thing.
Michelangelo: *Hear something* Guys, I think the little sea animal need us help.
Raphael: Really? Look like they have a trouble, let save them, guys.
Slushers Kiki Team, Leonardo and Donatello: Really? Ok!!!
*They swim to other side and they're stop, look down and shock. The little sea animal: sea turtle, whale, dolphin, shark, starfish, seahorse, jellyfish, sea lion, sea otter, sting ray, octopus, squid, lobster, crab and other fish got stuck by a different trap, they swim down and they break all the trap. The little sea animal freedom and they're cheer up, then they look as each other*
Dolphin: Thank you guys for save us!!!
Slushers Kiki Team and 4 Ninja Turtles: You guys welcome, that ours jobs to do!!!
Dolphin: Sorry for you guys worry.
Legburns: Is ok, but next time be careful when you guys discovery the new underwater place and don't get accident.
Little Sea Animal: Ok!!!
Sea Turtle: What the reason you guys came down here?
Stick Kiki: Well, we're searching the underwater nature for make the healthy cure to save the village kids.
Shark: We can help you guys, but what happened to the village kids?
Leonardo: Let me explain something. *Explain about the village kids got damage by the dangerous poison and the village got dangerous*
Stingray: Oh no, poor them.
RandomStickmander: Yeah, that why we have to doing the underwater mission and save the village.
Whale: I know where the underwater nature, follow us.
*The little sea animal and fish take the team to other side. Later, they're arrived and they look surprise. They happy about they're finally found the underwater nature and swim near, pick up and wave as the sea animal with the fish, they swim to the surface and they breath and they swim back to the beach. When they're in the beach, the body back to normal. They run to the village*
*Meanwhile in the village, April and Irma still helping the Villager, until they hear something and turn, feel happy. Slushers Kiki Team and 4 Ninja Turtles return with the underwater nature. Villagers Chief came and she tell them about she can make the healthy cure with her friends and everybody help, they're agree and the 2 people bring the giant pot, they turn up the fire and Stick Kiki start making the healthy cure, they're help her and they hope the healthy cure is really working*
*After a few minute later, the healthy cure is finally finish. They bring the weak village kids and put down, Stick Kiki pour the healthy cure as all the bow, she and her team with everybody help the village kids drink, soon the magical happened. The village kids is finally better and they're cheer up*
Villager: Thank you guys for save ours village kids and save ours village, thank for the 2 lady help us too!!!
Slushers Kiki Team, 4 Ninja Turtles, April and Irma: No problem! That ours jobs to do!!!
April: Ok kids, please be careful if you guys want to see something new.
Village Kids: Ok!!!
Irma: Look like ours jobs is done, what should we do today?
Stick Kiki: How about let discovery around the village with city, going swimming and diving, going to dinner as the house and then we watching the sunset on the beach? This is gonna be the best summer holiday ever.
7 Slush Friends, 4 Ninja Turtles, April and Irma: Yay! Sound good!!!
Village Chief: Well, let me introductions around ours village to you guys.
Slushers Kiki Team, 4 Ninja Turtles, April and Irma: Awesome!!!
*Village Chief take the team and he introductions around the village with they're explore, then they're in the city of Hawaii and discovery, they're back at the village and they sit down. The Summer Hawaii show is begin, they're enjoy and when the show is finish, they clap the both hand. They're run to the beach and she take Magic Blue Sea Pills from her Magic Watch, they swallow and swimming, they dive into the ocean and having the underwater fun. They swim back to the beach and the body back to normal again. He waiting and he take them to his house, they sit down again and the people bring all the food with drink and put as the table, they're start dinner. After the dinner, they're wave as the villager and going to beach again*
*At the beach, they're enjoy watching sunset. 4 Ninja Turtles, April and Irma having the best summer holiday ever. 7 Slush Friends, 4 Ninja Turtles, April and Irma thank Stick Kiki for the amazing adventure and the best summer holiday, she said no problem and they're smiling, they continue watching sunset. Stick Kiki happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the awesome friends, they have the wonderful summer vacation and they have the great moment together at the Hawaii. Stick Kiki, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue*