The Original Day

*In the new beautiful sunny day at Amaterasu Park, in the beach, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody (except The Sea Park Team, God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu finish training and back to work) practice and training about use power, weapon and abilities. They're training together like a teamwork, especially they're unlock the new special abilities*
*After finish training, they're sit down as the sand and taking a break, smiling as each other*
StAndrew: Great jobs, guys. Look like we have more powerful and now we have unlock ours new special abilities.
Stallan: Yes, now we can use for save the world, fighting, helping, working and training.
Stick Kiki: Yeah. *Have a new idea and turn as JakeStick and Stick Titan* Jake and Titan, do you two want to become the leader of your team and leader of your clan?
JakeStick and Stick Titan: Really?!!!
Stucker: Kiki, why do you want Jake and Titan become a different team leader?
Stick Kiki: Because since you guys is the member of Slushers Kiki Team, so I decide to let the both friends to become the 2 different team leader.
Sthomas: Oh ok, that make sense.
JakeStick: Oh since I have my 5 Slush Friends and 2 Female Slush Friends, so I'm decide to name of my team called "Slush Buddies" and Titan with Mint, Maxwell, Tony, Harry, Kennedy and Jasmine is the member of my team now.
Stick Kiki: I see, how about you, Titan?
Stick Titan: Well, I'm member of Slush Buddies, but because I'm the leader of the new team, so I'm decide to name is "Clan Castaway" with the Slush Friends as the clan member.
Stick Kiki: I get it, thank you two for the amazing stated. Before I can say something, can you choose which Slush Friends to become your clan member?
Stick Titan: Ok. *Look around and found something, smiling and turn as Stick Kiki* I know who will become my clan member.
Stick Kiki: Really?
Stick Titan: Yes. *Look around and choose NRG, Noyuu, Vid, Ant, Gtad and Kaito, then turn as Stick Kiki* This is my perfect clan member and they're the amazing friends.
Stick Kiki: Ok, I get it. Thank you two. *Get up and look as the team and everybody* Guys, I have something to say.
Slushers Kiki Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: What? *Look as Stick Kiki*
Stick Kiki: Well, today is the special day. JakeStick is the leader of Slush Buddies and his member is Jake 7 Slush Friends, Stick Titan is the leader of Clan Castaway, he have the clan member is: NRG, Noyuu, Vid, Ant, Gtad and Kaito. Let cheer up and congratulations the both amazing team leader.
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Really? Congratulations guys!!!
6 Slush Friends: Really? Thank you so much, Titan. We appreciate that!!!
Stick Titan: No problem, and thank to Jake for let me become a member of his team too.
JakeStick 6 Slush Friends: Yes, thank you so much, Jake!!!
JakeStick: No problem, guys.
StAndrew: By the way Kiki, we have a new friends and the new Slushers Kiki Team member, introductions them, guys.
4 new Slush Friends: Ok!!!
Phio: I'm Phio, the amazing friends of NaadfaZ.
Ace: My name is Ace.
Sam: I'm Sam.
Nab: I'm Nab, the amazing friends of Miji Yanto.
Alpha: I'm Alpha.
SirCalamitas: I'm SirCalamitas, but call me is SirCal.
Mark: I'm Mark Kansas, the amazing friends of Freddy.
Sticky: My name is Sticky.
Proko: I'm Proko.
Skid: I'm Skid
Stick Kiki: Nice to meet you guys.
10 new Slush Friends: Nice to meet you too!!!
*They're clap the both hand for welcome a new Slushers Kiki Team member, until the phone ring and they're hear, StAndrew pick up his phone from his pocket and press, start calling*
StAndrew: This is StAndrew, the leader of Slush Fighters.
Director David: (On the phone) Hi Andrew, sorry for bother you and other team, but we want to show you guys something amazing. Please take Kiki and other team with everybody to Oceanus Laboratory, we will tell you guys everything.
StAndrew: Ok, we on the way. *Hang up and put as his pocket*
Marcelstick: The Sea Park Team want to show us something?
StAndrew: Yes, I don't know what they want to show us, but maybe we should going to see and I think this is a new surprise for us.
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Ok.
*He take them to Oceanus Laboratory, they're surprise and discovery around the laboratory. Director David smiling and they wave as each other*
Violet: We hear Andrew tell us about there something you guys want to show us, right?
Director David: Yes, follow me.
*He take them to the giant underwater world, they're surprise and stop as the giant fish tank. The new aquatic scientist name Doctor Jordan climb down and look as them, then she stop as Stick Kiki*
Doctor Jordan: You're Stick Kiki, right? I'm Doctor Jordan, the aquatic scientist. I'm hear Director David and your family with your team and everybody talk about you, nice to meet you.
Stick Kiki: Nice to meet you too, Doctor Jordan. Do you have something to show us?
Doctor Jordan: Yes, hang on. *Run and came back with the box, open the box and show them about 4 Magic Aquatic Item* This is the 4 Magic Aquatic Item:
Magic Sea Camp Fin and Gills Water Bottle, Magic Seaweed Pills, Magic Water Pearl Pills, Magic Blue Sea Pills. You guys can use for breath underwater like fish and have a free oxygen and will be longer. Kiki, I need to testing about how is work, can you help me?
Stick Kiki: Ok.
*Stick Kiki walk near as her and Doctor Jordan give her 3 Magic Aquatic Item, she swallow 2 magic pill and drink the magic water bottle, she climb at the ladder and she take a deep breath, she dive down in the giant fish tank and the magical happened with everybody surprise. The gills on the neck and the fins on the hand with the legs is growing, she swim around the giant fish tank and wave as each other*
Stick Kiki: Hey guys, you guys should try. This is so amazing and you guys can be like fish.
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Really?!!!
Doctor Jordan: Yes, hang on for a moment. *Run outside and grab God Reaper with Goddess Amaterasu back to the laboratory* Can you two help me make more for her team and everybody?
God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu: Off course we can help you. *Make the Magic Abilities as the 4 Magic Aquatic Item and is come many item*
*They're surprise and clap the both hand and they're trying like Stick Kiki, they climb in different giant fish tank and take a deep breath, dive down and they the same way like her, they swim around and doing amazing thing: communicate the fish and sea animal, enjoy the underwater nature, discovery around the underwater world, helping and cleaning with other stuff, they have the best time together*
*After having fun in the giant fish tank, they swim to the surface and climb down, the body back to normal and they look as Stick Kiki*
Kaito: Is was very fun and also we like the fish and like Kiki too.
NaadfaZ: Yes, especially the 4 Magic Aquatic Item is very working too.
Doctor Jordan, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Thank you so much, Kiki!!!
Stick Kiki: No problem, I'm glad you guys enjoy the beautiful underwater world with me.
*Doctor Jordan have a new idea and she run to the gadget room and she came back with the new Magic Watch, God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu doing magic abilities and combine the 4 Magic Aquatic Item with Magic Watch and the Magic Item Watch is born*
Doctor Jordan: Kiki, can you give me your left hand?
Stick Kiki: Oh ok.
*They're wonder as each other and shrug the both arms, Stick Kiki give her left hand and Doctor Jordan put the Magic Watch as her hand and let her hand go, God Reaper with Goddess Amaterasu put the magic abilities again as her hand, the Magic Watch is sticky on her hand and invisible, they surprise*
Doctor Jordan: The Magic Watch have 4 Magic Aquatic Item, this is ours gift for you and you can keep it, you can use when you're going to mission or something like that or just in case. Also you can give to your team, your family, us and everybody too.
Stick Kiki: Wow, thank you guys so much, Doctor Jordan and The Sea Park Team. This is my best gift ever.
Doctor Jordan and The Sea Park Team: No problem! Glad you like it!!!
Doctor Jordan: And thank for the help, God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu.
God Reaper and Goddess Amaterasu: You're welcome, that what we can do.
Blindless: That was amazing, we should use when we go in the underwater adventure and the underwater mission.
Nero: Especially we can helping and save the world too.
Stick Kiki: That was a great idea, Blindless and Nero.
God Reaper: Oh I have the special gift for Stick Titan.
Stick Titan: Really? What it is?
*He grab Stick Titan arms and summon the new magic abilities, the new Magic Watch like Stick Kiki but different name "Magic Giant Titan shade shifting"*
God Reaper: This is my gift for you and you can keep it, when you want to transform into the giant Titan, you can just press the button and say the magic spell, without bite your hand.
Stick Titan: Wow, thank you so much, God Reaper.
God Reaper: No problem
StAndrew: By the way, let go to Cier World and discovery around the new place.
The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody: Yay!!!
*They're run out from the Oceanus Laboratory and they're arrived as The Cier World. They discovery around the new place and having fun like with having a wonderful trip like: Teddy Bear Museum, Aquarium, Zoo, Venice Trip, Water Park, Amusement Park, Garden, Dolphin Show Arena, Sunset Show and other place. They have the great moment together in the Cier World*
*After having fun in the Cier World, they're return to Amaterasu Park. They're going to the Sea Park Dinner Restaurant and sit down as the chair, the waiter bring all the food with drink and put as the table, they're start dinner*
*After the dinner, they're going outside and decide to go the beach, they sit down at the sand and enjoy watching the sunset. The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody thank Stick Kiki for having fun together with them, she said no problem and they're smiling, then continue enjoy watching the sunset. Stick Kiki happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the amazing friends. They're discovery around the Cier World and they have the great moment together. Stick Kiki and The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team with everybody will going to the amazing adventure and they're will meet other characters*