The Wonderful Summer Holiday on the Pearl Island Part 1

*In the new beautiful sunny day at Phu Quoc of Vietnam, in the Long Beach, Stick Kiki with Kaito, Riku, Ngoc, Phantom, Sam and Zenrir going to battle again the criminal army. They doing punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick and use Martial Arts. Other criminal army came and they're sigh, they're charge battle again. Stick Kiki use water power and splash them, she use Whale Bow and shoot the arrow as them. Kaito use laser power and shoot them, he use Giga Sword and slash them. Riku use nature power and knock them, he use spear and attack them with he use the bow and shoot the arrow as them. Ngoc use magic power and attack them, he use Magic Sword and slash them. Phantom use shadow power and attack them, he use 2 Hydra Blade and slash them. Sam use lightning power and shock as them, he use boomerang and attack them with he use bo staff and hit them. Zenrir use aura power and attack them, he use Magic Sword and slash them. They're finish them with use "Slushers Kiki Ultimate Combo"*
*After defeat the criminal army, they feel tired but still alive. They return the weapon and turn at the sea, enjoy the beautiful moment. Until they saw the people looking with worry face, they turn and shock. The whale name Eren got stuck by the fishing net and they wish someone to save them, Stick Kiki turn as 6 Slush Friends and she tell her plan*
Stick Kiki: Ok guys, the whale got trouble and he need help. Let use my 3 Magic Aquatic Items and save him, then ask him if he need us help and dive into the ocean for other underwater mission.
6 Slush Friends: Ok!!!
*Stick Kiki take the 3 Magic Aquatic Items (Magic Sea Camp Fin and Gills Water Bottle, Magic Seaweed Pills, Magic Water Pearl Pills) from her Magic Watch and she hold for herself and give to 6 Slush Friends, they nodded the head and put the 2 different magic pills and drink the Magic Water Bottle, run to the swallow water and taking the breath, dive down into the ocean*
*When they're in under the ocean, they're happy about the gills on the neck and the fins on the hand with the legs is growing. They swim up and breath, they swim near at the Eren and they calm him down, they cut the fishing net and he freedom, they're cheer up and he dive to the sea. The people happy and they take a deep breath, dive down into the ocean again and they look as each other*
Eren: Thank you guys for save me!
Slushers Kiki Team: You're welcome, that ours jobs to do!!!
Kaito: But what are you doing and why you got stuck by the fishing net like that?
Eren: Well, the sea animal friends got trouble and I'm going to save them, but end up by the fishing net.
Stick Kiki: I'm understand, can you take us to where the sea animal is?
Phantom: Yeah, since we save you from the fishing net, we going to rescue the sea animal friends too, this is very important and we save the world too.
5 Slush Friends: Yeah. *Nodded the head*
Eren: Really? Thank you guys so much.
Slushers Kiki Team: No problem!!!
*Eren take the team and they swim follow him to other way. Later, they're arrived and the sea animal friends got stuck by the different trap. They're swim down and they doing rescue the sea animal. Stick Kiki save dolphin and shark, Kaito save sea turtle and stingray, Phantom save lobster and crab, Riku save sea otter and jellyfish, Ngoc save octopus and squid, Sam save seal and walrus, Zenrir save sea bunny and seahorse, then they save the fish and other sea animal with Eren help them. The sea animal is freedom and Eren with the team cheer up, they look happy as each other*
Sea Animal Friends: Thank you guys for save us!!!
Slushers Kiki Team and Eren: No problem, that ours jobs to do!!!
Eren: Can some of you guys explain about what happened?
Dolphin: Ok. *Explain about she and her sea animal friends having fun and discovery around the ocean, but got stuck by the different trap*
Slushers Kiki Team and Eren: Oh now we get it. *Nodded the head*
Sea Bunny: Sorry for make you guys worry.
Ngoc: Is ok, at least you guys is safe.
Riku: But next time, be careful and don't get accident.
Sea Animal Friends: Ok!!!
Eren: To thank you for help me save the animal friends, let having fun in under the ocean.
Slushers Kiki Team: Sound good!!!
Sea Animal Friends: Yay!!!
*They're having the underwater fun in under the sea, they have the best day ever and they're really fun. After having the underwater fun, they wave as fish and sea animal and swim to the surface, they breath and Eren swim away, they wave as him and swim back to the Long Beach*
*When they're in Long Beach, the body back to normal and the people wave as Eren, everybody going home and they enjoy watching the sea, until the lady name Miss Long came and they turn, they wave as each other and they start talking*
Miss Linh: Thank you guys for save the whale, the fish, the sea animal and the ocean. We're appreciate to you guys.
Slushers Kiki Team: No problem, that ours jobs to do!!!
Miss Linh: Oh by the way, are you guys came here for something?
Stick Kiki: Yes, we came to Phu Quoc for ours amazing summer vacation and the best summer holiday.
Sam: But also we can taking the picture and record the video by use ours phone too, for the best memories.
5 Slush Friends: Yeah, totally amazing.
Miss Linh: Ok, you guys can stay in Phu Quoc longer if you guys like.
Slushers Kiki Team: Really? That amazing!!!
Phantom: Can we invite ours other friends came to visit Phu Quoc too? They came from other country and we can translate Vietnam language to other languages, then we can introductions about Phu Quoc too.
Miss Linh: Off course, we love to welcome the new friends from other country. Let we prepare the new room for you guys.
Slushers Kiki Team: Oh thank you so much, Miss Linh.
Miss Linh: You guys welcome, we be right back. Call me when you guys other friends come. *Walk away*
Slushers Kiki Team: Ok, see you later!!! *Wave as Miss Linh*
*They're look as each other and nodded the head, Stick Kiki summon the portal gate and she going, 6 Slush Friends waiting. Until she came back and she bring 6 other Slush Friends: Stick Hikaru, Stick Hikari, JakeStick, Noyuu, NRG, Steve, Mali, Rich and Kerma came, they happy and hug as each other. 9 other Slush Friends surprise about Phu Quoc, Stick Kiki explain about everything in Phu Quoc and they decide to help them translation (good thing is they're Vietnam friends), they're nodded the head and they going to Vinpearl Hotel*
*In Vinpearl Hotel, they meet Miss Linh again and they introduction each other, she take the team and the driver name Mr.Tuan take them to around the Vinpearl Villa, they're surprise and look around the villa, then the car stop as the 5 villa house, they get down and discovery, then Stick Kiki tell them about they can stay in longer if they like, 15 Slush Friends cheer up and they bring the package from Mr.Tuan to inside the villa house, put down at the ground and he take the team to Vinpearl Hotel*
*Later, the car stop at Vinpearl Hotel and they're going to the beach, they let 9 other Slush Friends swim and dive in the sea, until they finish swimming and diving, she take them and they're sit down. There is the music live stage called "Wow Sunset Show" and the Vietnam Singer with Vietnam Musical singing and playing the music for the best summer holiday. 15 Slush Friends thank Stick Kiki for the amazing summer holiday, she said no problem and they're smiling, they continue enjoy the Vietnam music. When the show is done, they get up and walking around the beach, 9 other Slush Friends tell them about they're going to other mission before they came (call by Stick Kiki)*
*In the Stick City (on the story telling), other 7 Slush Friends doing have the battle again the giant tentacles. They doing punch, kick, uppercut, spin kick and use Martial Arts. Then they summon the power with spawn the weapon and charge the battle. Stick Hikaru use lightning power and shock him, he use sword and slash him. Stick Hikari use ice power and freeze his tentacle, she use bow and shoot the arrow as him. JakeStick use wind power and blow him, he use Magic Spear and attack him. Noyuu use shadow power and knock him, he use 2 gun and shoot him with he use Magic Scythe and slice him, then he throw the Magic Shuriken as him. NRG use lightning power with magic power and combine with shock as him, he use Magic Blade and slash him. Steve use gravity power and attack him, he use The Sword of Power and slash him. Mali use crystal power and hit him, she use Magic Crystal Blade and slash him. Rich use lightning power and shock him, he use Magic Sword and slash him. Kerma use aura power and attack him, she use 2 blade and slash him. He weak and not moving, they finish him with use "Slushers Heroes Ultimate Combo". When they finally defeat tentacles, they feel tired but still alive, they return the weapon and saw Stick Kiki came from her portal, she tell them about she and her 6 Slush Friends was in Phu Quoc, Vietnam and she accepted with ask them about if they want to going with her and 6 Slush Friends, they're excited and run to the Slushers Team house, grab the package and she take her to Phu Quoc for the amazing summer vacation, then they finish telling the story*
*Stick Kiki and 6 Slush Friends interesting about the amazing story, she take them (except 6 Slush Friends is Vietnam friends and they know his country language) and introductions about Phu Quoc, Vinpearl and other amazing place, then they meet Miss Linh and she give to the guide map and the guide book (Vinpearl Land, VinWonders, Phu Quoc United Center, Grand World Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Safari and other Phu Quoc place), she take all and thank Miss Linh, then they're going to the BBQ restaurant and they choose which food and drink, they sit down as the chair and put the dish as the table, they start dinner*
*After the dinner, they decide to look around the Vinpearl Hotel and check the any swimming pool, they feel happy and walking around Vinpearl and enjoy watching the Long Beach, then they saw Mr.Hung drive the car came and they're climb up, the car driving around the Vinpearl Valley*
*Later, the car stop as the 5 villa house and they wave good night, they check the room and watching the TV, then they taking the shower and dry the hair, brush the teeth and wash the face, they turn off the light and climb at the bed, they fall asleep and Stick Kiki look as the rooftop doors, she happy about The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody have her as the awesome friends, she fall asleep and they have the amazing summer holiday ever, tomorrow they will going to having fun and discovery around Vinpearl World with Stick Kiki and 6 Slush Friends help other 9 Slush Friends with Vietnamese language and English language. Stick Kiki, The Slushers Team, Heroes Allies Team and everybody new amazing adventure still continue and they will continue going to summer vacation in the next part*