Its just a Cigarette...

William's Pov

* Lights cigarette * * Henry walks in the room * " H-henry what are you doing here? " " W-william? Y-you promised me you would stop smoking... "    " It's just a cigarette and It can not be that bad... " " Honey don't you love me and you know it makes me sad " " Its just a cigarette like you always used to do.... " " I was different then I don't need them to be cool " Im sorry Hen... " Please just promise me you'll stop... " " I will try Hen..."

Time skip/ Henry's Pov

" Hey Willy.... You told me you would stop! " " Wait Hen.... Its just a cigarette " " It's just a cigarette and it harms your pretty lungs...." " Well its only twice a week, so there's not much of a chance... "    " It's just a cigarette; It'll soon be only ten... " " Honey can you trust me?, when I want to stop I can... " " Honey please stop you know it makes me sad... " " Ok I will try... " Gives william a kiss " Thank you hun "

Time skip/ William's Pov

" Its just a cigarette, and Its just a Marlboro Light... " " Maybe but is it worth it if we fight..." No i'm going to stop its not worth it.... Henry walk's in and sees William holding a cigarette " Its just a cigarette that I got from Micheal " " Well he's gonna get a smack and i'm gonna give you three... "    " H-henry I promise I wasn't going to smoke it.... Im not going to do this any more. This isn't worth the fighting..." * Henry sighs * " Im going to believe you but please don't make me regret it.... I love you to much and I don't want you to get hurt cause you are smoking..." " I love you too Henry.... And I promise this time is the truth...."  

Oof sorry this ones pretty bad but I tried so I hope you enjoyed. And please listen to the song above its so good and its what I based this short story around. Anyway thanks for reading Bye bye!

Blank~