Brotherly Love

TW Bullying, Yelling, Cursing

!This is a story about age regression! Age regression and littlespace are ways of dealing with trauma! !!No Nsfw!! Please keep in mind everyone regresses in there own way, anyway you are valid and cared for!! ( P.s. Vincent and Henry are the only ones who know William regresses )

Third person

William went to the Fnaf 1 location to grab some things Michael left here after visiting and making sure all the animatronics were in working condition. William was still not on the good side of one soul in particular, Cassidy. William wanted to avoid talking to him at all cost. William was really stressed out while there and was starting to slip. He was keeping his composure though. He went into the parts and services room and saw the tool box that Michael left behind. William grabbed it and quickly left the room. William wasn't paying attention to where he was walking and ran into something. He dropped the tool box and looked up, He bumped into HIM. "Ugh watch where your going, Murderer." Cassidy said. William felt paniked. "I-Im sowwy" William said. " Why are you talking like that? What are you a baby? " Cassidy said. "N-no" William said. William picked himself up and the tool box then calmly walked away. William was not calm at all. Williams eyes were blurred with tears. William walked into a closet and broke down crying. "I wants my bun-bun" William thought to himself.

Vincent's Pov 

"Where's William?" I asked Michael. "Oh I asked him to get me my tool box from the Originals place. But he left about two hours ago, he should've been back by now." Michael said. I started to get worried so I went to the Originals to check if William was there. I walk in and start looking around for him. " William!" I call out, no answer. As i'm walking around I thought I heard something. "T-that sounds like crying" I think. I head towards the noise and it brings me to a supplies closet. I knock on the door, no answer. I open the door and head in. "I'm coming in." I say. I look inside and see a crying William on the floor. I close the door behind me and walk up to William to comfort him. " William what's wrong?" I ask. "Bubba!! Cwassidy made fun of me." William choked through tears. " Is that so buddy? Well he's a big meanie. " I said. "Will cuddles make you feel better?" I ask. "Mmhm"  William muttered. "Well come here little one" I cuddle into him and rub small circles on his back to help him calm down. I hear Williams cries calm down and turn into soft sniffles. "Hey buddy how small are you feeling?" I ask. "I fwel dis many!" William said as he held up 4 fingers. " Wow your feeling so small today! How about we leave and get you into some more comfortable clothes." I say. "Otay!" William says. "Hey bud you want a piggy back ride?" I say with a grin on my face. "Yes!!" William yells out excitedly. We both get up and William hops onto my back. I grab the tool box and head towards the exit of the building. Before I leave I see Cassidy. "Hey bud you wanna go say goodbye to the originals?" I ask. "Yeah!" William hops off and runs over to the stage to say goodbye to the gang. I walk over to Cassidy. " Cassidy!!" I yell. I must have startled him cause I saw him jump. "WHAT! Oh its just the murders brother. Go bother someone else." Cassidy says spitting with venom. " First off, I have something I want to say to you. You really hurt my brother, He's been trying everything he can to get you to forgive him. He really regrets it, You should really consider forgiving him like everyone else did." I say trying to stay calm. "I HURT HIM!?!? HE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE MURDERING US FOR NO FUCKING REASON!!" Cassidy yells loud enough for everyone to hear. William run towards me and grabs on to my shirt. "Whats wrong bubba?" William asks.  "Nothing bud, were just having a conversation." I say to William. " Next time try talking to him about why he did it he had a reason." I say to Cassidy. I feel Williams grip tighten on my shirt. "Come on bub lets go." William holds my hand and we walk home. 

Time Skip to when their home ( Still Vincent's Pov )

"Were home!" I yell out. Michael is the only one home. Henry took Elizabeth, C.C., and Charlie to sister location. "Welcome home Father, Uncle." Michael says. "Hey bub, why don't you go to your room and wait for me there." I say to William. "Otay bubba" William makes his way upstairs to his room. "Here you go Michael, here's your tool box." "Thank you Uncle Vincent. But uh- is father alright? He's acting different." Michael asks. "Yeah he's alright, just stressed out is all he'll be fine." I say to Michael. "I'm sorry Will this is something that you will have to tell them. It's not my place." I think to myself. "Alright I'm going to go to your father to check up on him, See you later Mikey." I walk upstairs to Williams room. I see him sitting on his bed waiting patiently for me. "I'm here bub, did you find an outfit?"  " Yeah! twis one!" William holds out a purple onesie. "Perfect bud, do you think you can change yourself or do you want help?" I ask him. William looks towards me shyly and says "c-cwan yous hwlp me?" "Of course bud come here." I grab a diaper and the onesie. William walks up to me me and I undress him and put his new clothes on and give him a light purple pacifier with a rabbit on it. "There! That better bud?" "Thankies!" William giggles and runs towards his bed. He grabs his plush bunny. "Do you wanna watch cartoons?" I ask him. "Nemo!" William yells out excitedly. I pull up Finding Nemo on the tv in Williams room. William sits down on the bed. I go sit down next to him and he cuddles up to me. I notice that William fell asleep watching tv. I turn off the tv and cuddle up next to him. "I'll make sure no one hurts you bub." I whisper to William. I see a smile underneath Williams pacifier. I smile and fall asleep next to him. "Goodnight buddy"

I hope you guys enjoyed this! If you guys have any questions feel free to ask in the comments. And no bullying is tolerated if I see any I will delete it but if it continues you'll be blocked. Sorry thank you for understanding. Anyways Thank you guys for reading!! Have an amazing day/night my cubs!! <3 :D

-Blank