William and Henry Meet Café William and Henry

Hello!! I was asked by T0ast_L0vEr to write a Story of my William and Henry meeting Trifikxx Café Au William and Henry. I recommend you read the story first so this makes since. I'm sorry if its not the best I'm going to try and write this the best I can and portray the personalities as best as I can. Thank you so much Trifikxx for allowing me to write this <3

My William - Underlined

My Henry - Normal

Café William - Italicized 

Café Henry - Italicized and Underlined

*Sammy *-  Underlined and *stared*

+ Bold= Thinking

Nobody's Pov

" Hey Hen you wanna go for a walk? Its really nice out today. "      " Well as long as we stay in the forest. Lets get ready hun, I'll help you hide your horns and tail "  Henry helps William put on a beanie to cover his horns and helps him put in contacts to cover his white eyes. Henry hands William and outfit and William goes get changed. As Williams getting changed Henry gets himself ready. He puts on a hoodie and tucks his wings inside and gloves and a mask to cover his bluish skin tone. " Are you ready hunny? "    " Yeah i'm ready "    William grabs Henry hands and drags him out the door. " Slow down William! "   " Huh? "    * CRASH * ( They fell in a hole and passed out ). 

Café Henrys Pov

" Ahh Shoot Im Late! Good thing Sammys still asleep"     Henry parks in front of the Café. He goes to go open up the front doors to the Café. He props the doors open and brings Sammy inside. Henry sets Sammy in the back room and lets him sleep. "  20 minutes till opening. I need to take out the trash first"     Henry takes out the trash and spots two people outside passed out " They look cold, I should bring them inside "   Henry brings them inside in the back room and sees Sammys awake. " Sammy sweetie can you go into the front please "    * Yeah daddy*    Sammy waddles his way out of the back room   " Oh their freezing I need to grab a heater and a blanket "   Henry grabs a heater and plugs it in and puts it on full blast.  " I should take off the mask that he's wearing so he can breath better "   Takes off mask * falls down *   " W-What the heck... His skins all blue and the tip of his nose is purple... T-thats not normal... I should check the other guy..."   Henry checks to see if the other mans okay and sees all his scars  " I wonder where these are all from.... Thats not my business right now I just need to help them"    Henry throws a blanket over top of them and goes to the front to grab Sammy " Maybe I shouldn't open shop today these people seem in really bad condition... Hmm but I cant take care of two people by myself let alone take care of Sammy at the same time... I know maybe William will help since I helped him the other night! "   Henry calls William  " Hey William! "     " Hmph "    " I know its kinda early but can you come to the shop? "      " And What for? "    " Uhh I'll tell you when you get here but please I'll make you a free Coffee and Toast "       "  Ugh sure I'll be there in ten "     " Thank you so much William! "    * Hangs up * As Henry waits for William to arrive he starts brewing Coffee for him.  * Bells *   " Ahh William I'm so glad you came! "

Café Williams Pov

* Ring* * Ring *  " Ughh "   " Whos Calling me this early in the morning "    I look at my phone screen * Henry Emily *   " Hey William! "    He sounds kinda panicked ehh its probably nothing   " Hmph "    " I know its kinda early but can you come to the shop? " " And What for? "  And now he's asking me to come to the shop?   " Uhh I'll tell you when you get here but please I'll make you a free Coffee and Toast " " Ugh sure I'll be there in ten " " Thank you so much William! "    * Hangs up *   I get ready and head to the café   " Why am I even doing this I barley know him... Is it cause he looks so much like... her... "    I brush it off but the feeling still lingers. I finally arrive at the café and walk in.  * Bells *   " Ahh William I'm so glad you came! Here's a coffee, black. Now follow me! "     " He's in a rush... "    " What no good morning? "    " Oh Hehe, Sorry Good morning William. "     " Why do my cheeks feel hot... "    " Whatever, What did you call me here for? "    " Follow me please "    I follow Henry to the backroom and Henry tells Sammy to stay in the front  " Well that's not suspicious what so ever "   I walk into the backroom behind Henry sipping my coffee.   " Wow two random people how is this important "  *Listens to henry explain *  " So you called me here cause you found two people by the dumpster outside "    " Yeah "      "  So why didn't you bring them to the hospital? "     " ....I didn't think of that "

Henrys Pov

" Ugh my head hurts "  " So why didn't you bring them to the hospital? "       " ....I didn't think of that "     I open my eyes and see two people standing in front of me and William sitting next to me   " Shit! Where's my mask "  I look around frantically looking for my mask but I catch the peoples attention.   " Ahh Your awake! Are you okay!? You were freezing when I found you and your skin is a blue colour."     " Uhhh yeah i'm fine.... We should get going though... "     " No please stay! Ehgm sorry Please stay I'll make you some coffee and food to warm up "    " Should I stay... I don't know where we are so it might be a good idea till I figure that out "    " Thank you so much Mr...? "    " Oh how rude of me. Im Henry, Henry Emily. And Mr. Grumpy over here is William Afton."     " Tch "     " H-How if their us than... What the hell is going on? I shouldn't let them know that were the same person"    " Well thank you so much Henry and William " " Well I'll go make you a coffee and some food. Feel free to relax. William if you come with me I'll make you your food to"   " Uhh sure I guess "    I watch them both leave the room and when the door closes I turn to William and wake him up.   " William! William! Wake up! "   " Ughh... Im up Hen... What happened? "    " I'm not sure but we ended up in another universe i'm guessing "    " Why do you say that? "    " Because I just met us. Im making food for us right now but they might be back soon. "    " Should we let them know that were them from a different universe? "     " I'm not sure. "     " What's the worst that could happen? "   " Yeah and they'll probably ask about your scars and I don't have my face mask so they can probably see that my skins blue so we'll have to explain that. "    " Well i'm right here hunny nothing bads going to happen. "    William gives me a kiss and other me walks in with some food.

Café Henry's Pov 

I walk in with William behind me and see the others awake I set coffee and eggs in front of the two? " I should probably ask their names "     " Oh hello I see your awake now. Heres some coffee to help you warm up. May I ask you for your names? "   I see the two look at each other then to me then to William.   " Our names are Henry Emily and William Afton " said the ginger one.   " Eheh I'm not sure if I believe you. "    " Weather you believe us is up to you but that is our names "   " Well whats something that only I would know? "    " You have two children one named Sammy another named Charlotte "   " H-how did you know about Charlotte... I moved here to get away from the past... Okay I believe you."    " I honestly couldn't care "  William said taking a sip of his coffee. 

Café Williams Pov

" I honestly couldn't care " I said taking a sip of my coffee " If their telling the truth maybe he still has Lora... Fuck i'm about to cry"    The other Henry looks up at me and sees i'm about to cry   " Are you Okay? "    " Uh yeah of course I am "   " Are you sure? You look like your going to cry. "    " I am fine "   " He needs to learn to mind his business  "  " Anyways sorry about him he's a very quiet person.  Other me I have something to ask you. "      " Yes? "    " Why is your skin blue? "   

Henrys Pov

" Dang I forgot about that! What am I supposed to tell them ' Oh yeah were dead ' no I can't tell them that " I look at William, my William and he nods his head   " Well its a long story but     I-I'm dead... "  " H-how is that possible "   " I can show you if you so wish "    " Uhh yeah please show me. "    I take off my hoodie and my wings pop out the back of my t-shirt  

------------------------------------------

Hey everyone I kinda lost motivation for this one I cant think of where to go with it :/ Anyways thank you for reading again im really sorry for this taking awhile for me to post But I hope you have a lovely day/night my cubs :3

Blank~