Why are you like this

William- Underlined

Henry- Normal

Italic- any of the kids ( Will be specified )

⚠TW- Angst, Mentions of drugs/Use of drugs, Toxic relationship⚠

Henry's Pov 

" Willam has been getting snappy here lately, I should go talk to him " I walk out of the kitchen and walk upstairs to our bedroom. I open the door and i'm blasted with smoke and a nasty smell. I see William on the the bed watching Tv surrounded by food. William you need to get out of bed. " Go Away "  William did a shooing motion as he said that. " Do you at least need anything hun? " I ask hoping he'd let me stay. " nahhhhh I don't need anything can you go away now I'm try'n to focus on my tv show "  William said without so much as giving a glance at me. " Y-you sure baby boy? " I studder out before I could finish William cut me off.  "  Your so noisey, go away henry "   William said cold hearted while starring daggers at me. I walk off tears starting to form in my eyes. 

Time skip ( still henrys pov )

I'm in the kitchen making food for the kids when William stumbles into the kitchen. William tripped into the food I was making for the kids. " Well lately I can't take it. Your doing nothing but getting high i'm surprised your still functioning! " I snapped at him.  " Baby, but my bodys intact. In an ordinary fashion " William said grinning. " And everything I tried to leave behind is still beside us. " I spat out. he knew I was talking about him killing Charlie. " Well lately I can't take it, your always bringing up how I killed Charlie you said you forgave me already! " William said angerly and stormed off. William spilled the last of the food in the house, I thought to myself. I call the kids down for lunch. They all walk down stairs one by one. Charlie is the first down then Elisabeth followed by C.C. then Sammy. They sat down at the table and I put down the cereal from breakfast infront of them.  " Left over cereal for lunch? "  Elisabeth asks.  " Yeah i'm really sorry sweetie your dad accidentally spilled the last of the food we had " I say trying to hide the sadness in my face.  " Its okay papa, hows dada though? I havent seen him in awhile. "  Sammy says.   " He's fine just a little out of it " I say with a giggle afterwards to lighten it up a little. After a awkward silence and clanking of spoons against bowls I get up and pat Charlie on the back. " Alright kiddos! I'm going to go to the store do you need anything? " I say in a happy tone. " I don't need anything papa "  Sammy says. " Nether do we! "  C.C., Elisabeth, and Charlie all chipped in at the same time. " Alright, I'm going to go ask Michael and your Dada if they need anything. Love you guys! " I say doing a heart shaped motion with my fingers before walking out of the room. I start walking up the stairs. I'll ask Michael first I don't wanna talk to William yet I say in my head. I knock on Michaels door. " Come in " I hear Michael mutter behind the door. I open the door and stay in the door way. Michaels sitting on his bed with a book in his lap. He takes off his glasses and looks at me. " Do you need something Papa?"  Michael says in a rather soft voice. " Ah yes I'm going to the store do you need anything? " I ask him. " I could use some more towels, my blood bags won't stop leaking. "  Michael says embarrassed. " Of course Michael! I'll bring them to you after I ask your Father if he needs anything. " I say trying to keep a happy look on my face. Michael set his book down on his night stand next to his bed. " Papa I heard you and Father have an argument earlier, is he high again? "  Michael says in a worried tone. " Yeah but everything's fine Mikey don't worry. " I say avoiding eye contact. " I should go and ask your father if he needs anything, Love you, Bye! " I walk out the door before Michael could say another word. I feel bad for rushing out and not letting them speak. I try to brush it off as I walk over to me and Williams room. I take a deep breath before I open the door. I open the door and see William eating a strawberry, joint in hand. William doesn't even notice my presence and stays focused on his T.v. show.  I cough to try to get his attention, nothing. " W-william? " I say quietly. William finally notices i'm here. " Oh highhh hunny, do you need something?" William slurs out. He's forgotten about our fight, again. Oh well it's fine I thought to myself. " Do you need anything from the store? " I ask.  " OH YEAH! can you get me some chocolate please? That sounds so good right now." William says before turning back to the T.v. and forgetting that i'm here. " S-sure hunny i'll bring you back some chocolate, b-be back soon " I stutter out before leaving. " I love you. " I say. I pause for a second before closing the door to see if he'd say it back. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...nothing. I shut the door and head to the front door. I put on my shoes and coat. I yell goodbye to the kids and go to the store.

Timeskip to when henry's back home ( Still henry's pov :D )

I enter the front door bags in hand. Charlie runs up to me and gives me a hug. " I missed you! " Charlie said in a happy voice. I walk into the kitchen and set the bags down. " I missed you to kiddo! " I say ruffing up her hair. I go put my coat on the coat rack and take my shoes off. I notice that Charlie had started putting away the groceries. " Thanks for the help Charlie, you didnt need to though. " I say. " No it's fine papa it doesn't bother me. "  Charlie said grabbing a box of noddles and putting it in the cupboard. " That was everything thank you for the help sweetie. " I say giving her a smile. " No problem papa! "  Charlie smiles and then walks off. I walk up stairs to me and Williams room to check up on him and bring him the chocolate that I bought him. I open the door and a swish of a smell that I have grown to dislike. I see that William had passed out on the bed taking up all the room on it. I leave the chocolate bar on his night stand. I give him a kiss on his forehead cover him with a blanket and quietly shut the door. I head to the bathroom tears in welling in my eyes. I close the door behind me and lock it. I slide down the door and quietly let the tears out as I do not want the kid to hear me. Why are you doing this William I thought to myself. I just thought we could be happy I think as I slowly drift off to sleep on the bathroom floor.

Hello my cubs! Sorry for not posting for a little while but I hope you enjoyed the story! Have a good day/night!

~Blank <3