||alive and kicking||

Season 2 episode 2

Ophelia was running the bath after she eaten ten people necks while she was waiting for the water.

"Come to check on me?"Ophelia asked Klaus as he was in shocked.

"You've had an eventful evening love."Klaus tells her.

"I was having a creepy day so you took me to the cauldron we ran into some witches."Ophelia said.

"So would me to remove your body's?"Klaus asks her. She rolls her eye as she gets up and he can see her naked body he grabs a towel giving it to her as she wraps it around her body.

"Oh, don't judge, Klaus. What I did is no worse than anything you have ever done."She tells him getting out of the bathtub.

"I'm a hybrid now. I have a werewolf temper to go with my new appetite. And the witches that tried to kill my babies , they're worth nothing more than food. Excuse me."Ophelia tells him and goes to her room.

+

"I told you this place is deserted."Ophelia tells klaus.

"No, their scent is fresh. They're hiding. Which means somewhere nearby, we will didn't be remnants of your pack."Klaus says to her.

"And then what? It's not like they're exactly gonna welcome us, If there's one thing theses people hate more than vampires, it's hybrids."Ophelia tells him.

"What they it their lack of power. Hence the willingness of their brethren to deal with that witch in exchange for rings. But she hasn't gotten to your lot yet. So we need to get to them first. And ensure they align with us."

"Awesome, All we gotta do is find them."Ophelia tells him rudely and leaves.

"A task I leave to you. Well, go on. You're a hybrid now, with heightened senses unlike anything under the sun, besides me."Klaus tells her.

"This is stupid, Klaus."

"Your people need a leader. You are their queen."Klaus says as he points at her.

"I am a mess. I cry all day. I feed all night. All I can think about is how much I miss my daughter and son."Ophelia admits to him.

"Do you think you're alone in that pain?"

"Have you even thought about your children once?  Xavier, Blair and Hope?"She asks him.

"I have not stopped thinking about them. What pains me I seek comfort in the idea of what I will do those who would harm them."He tells her as he points at an jacket. She checks and smells.

"Concentrate."

She smelled it their here as she goes towards it.

+

"So Brian is all MIA , and Austin seems think he's alpha which he's not they're not gonna listen to me."Ophelia tells klaus.

"Your crescent mark on your shoulder did not disappear when you became a hybrid. Go on talk to them."Klaus said to her. She goes towards them as Klaus follows us.