I'm pregnant (requested)

Doja G!P

Doja x Reader

This was requested by yinyah  hope you like it

You and Doja have been together for over 3 years and got married a year ago. You never really thought about kids. Until the unexpected happened.

Your POV:

"I don't feel so good." You said to yourself as you were driving home.

You were on your way home from a writing session. Why am I feeling like this. Wait am I pregnant? You decided to stop at the closest store and pick up some tests.

"Ok I'll take these when I get home." You said as you were getting in the car.

You know that you could suprise Doja if you were pregnant. Only because she wouldn't be home for another 45 minutes.

Once you got inside you ran to the bathroom and emptied your stomach.

"Ughh" you groaned holding your stomach.

After 10 minutes you decided to take all 3 of the tests leaving one in case she didn't believe you. Once you took them, you sat them all face down and waited.

7 minutes later.......

You nervously flipped one over. Positive. The first test read. In disbelief you flipped the second one over. Positive. The second one read, in shock you flipped over the third one. That one read Positive.

"Oh my god I'm pregnant. I'M PREGNANT!" You screamed in excitement.

Well that explains it, I mean we did have some fun last night. You thought and smirked.

You were pulled out of your thoughts as you heard the door open.

"Y/n" Doja called as she walked in the door.

"In here" you yelled from your shared bathroom.

"Hey how was work?" she asked standing in the doorway.

"It was good I had another writing session today and tomorrow we are gonna start working on the last song of the album." I said

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"oh nothing it's just that I have something to tell you." I said nervously.

"Ok what is it." she said confused.

I picked up the three tests I took and handed them to her.

"Y-you your pregnant." she stuttered.

"yes"

"do you have another one just to be sure"

"yes i'll take it since you don't belive me"

I closed the door and took the test. Now we wait. Again.

~5 minutes later~

I walked out the bathroom and handed her the test. She nervously flipped it over. Positve.

"Your pregnant" She said and I nodded.

"I'll be back" she said as she got up and left.

"Where are you going?" I asked

She just ignored me and walked out.

"Did I do something wrong?" You said laying down on your bed crying.

~time skip~

Your now 5 months preganant. And you have released your single titled Positions. It's doing well it's on the hot billboard 100 at number 5 at the moment.

~at the doctor~

"It's a girl!" the doctor said to you.

You just smiled as they wiped the gel off your stomach. You left the doctors office and made your way home. You were greeted by your best friend Ariana. (A/N: In this book she's not a pop star forgot to mention that.)

"Hey how was it?" she asked as you sat down on the couch.

"It was the same as usual." You said.

"Well did you find out the gender and do you have a name."

"Yes it's a girl and I decided on the name Amala." You smiled.

"That's a pretty name." you just nodded because you were tired.

~time skip~

You are now 9 months pregnant. And you released your second single 34+35. Your first one Positions is at number 1. You didn't have a baby shower but your family sent you gifts. Ari is staying in your house with you in case you go into labor.

~2 days later~

You woke up out of your sleep to your stomach being in pain. You went to the guest room and woke up Ari.

"Hey Ari I think we need to go to the hospital."

"Ok let me put the bags in the car."

~at hospital~

A/N: I don't really know how to write someone giving birth sooooo i'm gonna skip it don't be mad

"It's a girl! Does she have a name?" The nurse asked as she went to clean her up.

"Amala y/l/n" you said as the nurse handed her to you.

"Aww she looks like you." Ari said
"Yeah she does. She has Doja's nose though." You said back.

~2 years later~

You released your album Positions. And it has became very successful. It's been stressful trying to take care of Amala when you've been super busy with work.

One day you were driving home after picking up Amala from daycare. Once you got home you saw a familiar car in the driveway. You got Amala out of the car and went inside. It can't be. Is she really here? You thought as you opened the door.

"Y/n" Said the voice you've been wanting to hear for two years.

"Hi" you said

"Is she mine?" Referring to the one year old you were holding.

"Yes her name is Amala.", "Why did you come back?" You asked putting her down and sitting on the couch.
"To be honest I don't know why I left. I shouldn't have walked out. I wasn't ready for a kid but I've always wanted one. And I wanted to apologize for leaving you." She said smiling sitting down next to you.

"You should've said that we could've gotten through it together. I will admit it was hard at first trying to take care of her, but I had a little help." You said.

"I see you kept your ring on." She said pointing to it.

"Yeah I couldn't be with anyone else. I had just hoped you would come back." You said at this point you were crying.

"Well I'm never leaving again." She said while rubbing your back.

"Do you want to meet her?" You asked.

She nodded and you led her to the child's room. You found her on the floor playing with her toys.

"Amala come here." You called

"Doja this is Amala, Amala this is your mom." You said introducing them.

"Hi" they both said at the same time. You laughed, "She looks like you even though she has my nose." Doja said smiling.

A/N: Ok I'm sorry if this sucks I know the ending is bad I didn't know how to end it 🤦🏽‍♀️ anyways tell me what you think.