~Backstage~

~You just came out with your album Positions and you get nominated at the grammy's and invited to perform. You happen to lock eyes with this beautiful woman and somehow bump into her backstage.....~

Doja G!P

requested by yinyah

~Your POV~

"Ugh" You say frustrated and flop onto your bed. The Grammy's were tonight and you couldn't decide on what to wear. You grab your phone and facetime your best friend Kehlani. After a few rings she answered,

"Heyyy"

"Hii whatcha doin"

"Nothing just getting ready for tonight, what about you"

"I don't know what to wear, I need your help" you whined

"Man you so indecisive why you can't just pick something"

"Are you gonna help me or not" you say rolling your eyes.

"Yeah, I'll bring my stuff and just get ready over there"

"Yayyy thank you"

"Uh huh" she shook her head and ended the call. 10 minutes had passed and Kehlani had arrived at your house. You opened the door for her and attacked her with a hug, causing her to drop her bags in her hands.

After a minute she tried to pull away but gave up when you squeezed her tighter. So she kicked her bags through the door and closed it. You had attachment issues so she let you cling to her.

She walked to your room with you still attached to her and walked into your walk-in closet. You whined when she peeled you off so she could look around. "Do you at least know what colors or have an idea of what you wanna wear." She asked.

"I was gonna wear something denim but i couldn't choose." You replied. She nodded and headed over to your denim section. Not even 2 minutes later and she had picked out your outfit.

You both walked out of your closet to get dressed,

(𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝)

(𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎)

After you both finish getting dressed, you check the time and decide to head out before you arrive late.

~Later on during the award show~

"And the award for best new album goes to....." the announcer said. You weren't paying attention because you were too busy staring at this beautiful woman you happened to lock eyes with. "y/n/n" Kehlani said, snapping you out of your trance.

You looked at her confused and she motioned towards the stage. It hit you when you realized you had won the award. You get up from your seat and make your way to the stage to accept your award.

After you accepted your award and gave your speech, you headed backstage to get ready to perform. 15 minutes later, You stood behind the curtain as you waited for your cue. You were performing your single 34+35.

After your performance you headed towards your room to change back into your clothes. As you were about to reach your room you bump into someone. You look up and meet her eyes, It's her again. Neither of you said anything as you both held intense eye contact. You broke eye contact as you looked her up and down.

 You broke eye contact as you looked her up and down

(𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝)

She stepped closer to you, making you back into the wall. You let out a shaky breath as she stepped closer leaving no room for you to move. "What's your name?" she asked. "Y/n" you replied, staring at her lips. "That's a pretty name" she said and started planting light kisses on your neck. "Wh-what's yours?" you asked. "Amala," She replied, staring at your lips.

You said her name a few times in your head, She has a screamable name. "Oh really, maybe I should make you scream it then." She replied with a smirk. You mentally slapped yourself for saying it out loud, but was shocked by what she said.

"Do it then" you challenged. "I would love to," She started, "But you don't want someone to see you getting fucked like a slut now do you?" She whispered in your ear.

You shook your head no and she stepped back. "I would love to take this elsewhere but I gotta go." She said. "Are you gonna go to the after party?" You asked, hoping you would be able to see her again. She shook her head no and you felt a little sad.

But you had a plan, "Give me your phone." You told her. She unlocked it and handed it to you. You put your number in her phone and handed it back. "Call me and maybe you can come over later...and we can have a party of our own" You said.

She nodded and then someone came running up to her telling her that she needed to go with them before she was late. She nodded and they ran back to wherever they came from. She walked up to you, grabbed your face and kissed you.

You kissed back and she pulled away. "I gotta go now, I'll see you later" She said. You nodded and she walked away. You walked into your room and hurried to change back into your original outfit so you can go tell Kehlani what happened.

~Imma do a part 2 soon....imma be nice and give y'all smut🌚~