~I love you idiot~

Doja x SZA

~Sza has a crush on Doja. But Doja is oblivious and doesn't realize.~

requested by KRXZYKORDEI

~Sza POV~

Me and Doja are best friends. I've been trying to tell her I like her in so many ways. She just doesn't get it. I buy her flowers, I buy her all the things she likes.

I even go out of my way to surprise her with gifts of the things she wants. I even told her I was in love with her and she still thought I meant it in a friendly way. I'm so protective over her you'd think i'm crazy.

Anyways she's coming over later so we can go shopping. I'm gonna get her to see it somehow. I went into my room to get ready. After my shower and hygiene routine. I put on my outfit, grabbed my phone and headed out my room.

 I put on my outfit, grabbed my phone and headed out my room

(𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝^^^^)

As I sat waiting I heard a knock on my door. I got up to go open it. "Hey" I said, greeting her. "Hii" She replied and gave me a hug. I gave her one back and closed the door.

I followed her to the couch and sat down. "So what stores do you want to go to?" I asked. "Uhhh I don't know, maybe we can just look around." She replied. "Ok" I replied.

We left my house and I stopped by Walmart. I parked the car and we got out. "Are you gonna get anything from here?" I asked as we walked up to the store.

"Yeah I actually need a couple things." She replied. We split up and went our separate ways. I headed to find the flower section. Once I found them I picked up my order and went to find Amala.

I know she said she wanted to buy more fluffy blankets. So that's where I headed. I heard her voice so I followed it.

When I got to her, I saw a man push her into the shelves hard making her and some things fall down. "Leave her alone" I growled as I walked up to him. "Who are you? He asked.

"None of your damn business, now move and leave her alone." I said annoyed. "Man whatever" He said and walked away. I helped her up, "Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine, I could've handled that you know." She said. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah whatever, are you ready to go?" I asked.

She nodded, "I just gotta pay for these first". "Don't worry about it, I already ordered you some. They should be delivered later." I told her.

We left the store and I headed home. I wasn't in the mood to hurt anyone right now. We rode back to my house in silence. "Why are you so protective over me?" She asked as we walked inside the house.

I sat my stuff down and turned to face her. "Because I don't want nothing to happen to you." I replied. "Now wait here I have something for you." I told her and went to grab the rest of her gifts.

Once I got them I headed back to where she was. "Close your eyes" I told her and proceeded to set her gifts out. I guided her so she was standing in front of them.

"Ok count to three then open." I told her. "1.....2......3" She counted and opened her eyes. "W-what is this for?" She asked, looking at them.

(𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜^^^^^)

(𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜^^^^^)

"I was trying to tell you that I like you" I told her. "Oh...I know that already." She said. "You do?" I asked. "Yeah I like you too." She replied. "Wait....You do?" I asked again.

"Well yeah I mean if I didn't we wouldn't be friends." She said. "What don't you get?" I growled as I walked up to her, making her back into the wall.

She didn't answer. "Hm? When I say I like you I mean I'm in love with you." I told her. She just looked at me. I think she understands now. "Oh...I love you too" She said quietly.

I put my hand around her neck, choking her. "What do you not ge-Wait what?" I said. "I said I love you too." She repeated again. "Are you messing with me?" I asked, squeezing a little. "N-no" She answered I could tell she was fighting back a moan.

I loosened my grip and kissed her and she kissed me back. I pulled back and looked at her, "You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." I said. She smiled and it quickly turned into a smirk.

I looked at her and she started taking off her clothes, while making her way to my room. "Oh? So this what we doing?" I questioned. "I mean..if you don't want it that's on you." She smirked. "My room....Now." I growled following her.