Chapter 9

Y/n~

"I need to go to the bathroom," you ask. As you had expected Sangwoo wasn't going to allow you to go on your own. Fortunately, Sangwoo couldn't go into the bathroom with you as he was a guy. Sangwoo still holding your hand lead you to the bathroom. Before you entered Sangwoo kissed you on the forehead and told you he would wait for you outside. For a second you almost felt bad for him, but you were instantly reminded of the fear you experienced from being around him. He was like double the size of you he could easily kill you.

As soon as you got into the bathroom you spotted Saki. Saki had probably been camping in the Bathroom forcing people to leave, she couldn't have any witnesses. Most of the girls in school were wrapped around Sangwoo's and would tell him anything he wanted to know. 'Is he outside?' Saki mouthed. You nodded. You and Saki tiptoed to the other side of the bathroom, so you could whisper without him hearing. "Are you okay?" Saki asked concerned. You simply nodded. "Those aren't your clothes, what happened yesterday?" she Frowned. You knew that you didn't have much time, so you tried to explain it as quickly as you could. Saki's face turned from shock to anger.

Saki had wrapped you I her arms. "I knew you were in danger," she whispered. "Yuri is outside that window and is waiting for you, here are some clothes." Saki passed you a bag. You couldn't believe it. She genuinely did care about you. "What about you?" you whispered shocked. "I'll be fine, now hurry." she smiled. From This point onwards you had decided you would do anything for her. She was a true friend. You never would have thought you would consider her a friend but you now did. She was potentially devoting her own life for yours since you were reasonably sure Sangwoo was capable of such things. It's not even like Sangwoo had done anything to you, you were utterly completely terrified of the things he might do.

You stood looking up at the window, there was no way you could get out of it on your own. Saki had already thought of that, she gave you a boost and you quickly climbed out the window. Like Saki said Yuri was outside. You stared into the bathroom Saki smiled at you and you smiled back. She quickly shooed you with her hand signifying you to leave. With one last sympathetic smile, you and Yuri legged it.

S~

Y/n was taking a while, I was tempted to go in there and check she hadn't done anything. That's when Saki walked out. I couldn't help it I snapped. "Where's Y/n?" I lowly growled. Saki definitely had something to do with this, she had somehow helped y/n escape. I also bet that her idiotic brother was in on it too. "I don't know, I thought she was with you." she smiled. She was so dead. I pushed past Saki and ran into the Bathroom. It was empty, I had allowed y/n escape again. I noticed a wide-open window. She must have escaped from there I thought. Y/n was a lot smarter than I took her for that or she could sense danger. I hear light footsteps behind me which I presume to be Saki's.

Wham! I shoved Saki against a wall. She deserved it. She had let Y/n escape me. I was going to kill Saki and was going to enjoy it. Maybe I should kill her in front of Y/n and force her to watch as punishment I thought to myself. Y/n was definitely going to have to be punished, I had to teach her not to run away or defy me. "I'll get you later!" I frown letting go of Saki. For now, I had to find Y/n.