Together-S.R. & B.B.

A/N: Alright! Here is one of the two stories that I was talking about! Currently working on another one but just had to get this put out! Enjoy!!

--------------------

You hated this. Keeping your love a secret, you wanted to enjoy movie nights with the team like the rest of the couples, but you couldn't because nobody would understand. Dating one guy who was almost a century older than you was one thing but two?! You knew that nobody would get it. They'd say things to make you upset. As far as everyone was concerned, the three of you were simply best friends.

As you rolled over in bed that morning, you noticed that both sides of the bed felt cold, making you sad. You sat up and looked around the room, hoping that they were just on the couch watching the news or reading. Much to your disappointment, they were nowhere to be seen. Sighing, you went to grab your phone and saw a note on your nightstand. 

Our love,

We had to go to a meeting before training today. Didn't want to wake you because you looked so peaceful. We know that you have a full day, so tonight, after you get back to the room, we're going to order in and watch whatever you want. We love you so much, and we're sorry we couldn't be there when you woke up this morning. 

love, your best guys

Smiling at the note, you decided to get ready for the day. As you were getting ready, you couldn't help but think about how nice it would be to be able to go out on actual dates. You wanted to show off your guys, but you didn't know how they would feel about you guys putting your relationship out there for everyone. Shaking off your thoughts, you went about the rest of your day, running whatever errands you needed to do for your boss; Tony had hired you originally to help him with personal assistant things, but since then, you've become a personal helper to pretty much everyone in the building which is how you met Steve and Bucky. You were almost done, but Thor had asked you to go shopping for a few things for him; once you got back to the compound, you went to find your guys but accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" you say quickly before backing up a little bit

"It's no problem. I definitely don't mind being bumped into by a pretty girl." You look up to see someone you've never seen before

"I haven't seen you here before. Are you new?" You ask with a smile

"I am, actually. It's my first week here; I'm Jackson, I'm a new agent here. Just got transferred from D.C., and you are?"

"I'm y/n, I work for and with the team. Basically, I'm their personal assistant, but they've become great friends of mine." While you talked to him, Steve and Bucky were heading to the kitchen and saw you two talking. 

"Well, it's nice to meet you y/n. I'm really glad you bumped into me without being too forward. Would you like to grab a drink sometime?"

"Oh, that's very sweet of you, but I can't."

"Got a boyfriend?" he asks, looking around. 

"Something like that; thanks for the offer, though." You smile and go to walk off when he grabs your wrist, causing you to turn around. "Well, let me know if you change your mind, okay? I'll see you around." he lets go and walks off; you just kind of stand there confused at what just happened. Shrugging it off, you head towards the kitchen but see Steve and Bucky standing there looking irritated.

"What's with you two? You look like you want to murder somebody." you say and go to walk past them.

"Who was that you were talking to?" Bucky asks