All To Myself- S.S.

You were sitting on the couch with your boyfriend, Sebastian who was playing a game on his phone while you were reading things on Instagram, when you came across a post about marvel going out of business, you let out a small gasp catching Sebastian's attention "y/n, what's going on?""Have you seen this?" You day and show him the post, he quickly adjusts positions and grabs your phone "Give me a sec okay love?" He says handing your phone back and grabbing his. He leaves the room, and you sit there with worry not because you were worried for yourself or your relationship but because you were worried about Seb losing his passion. He loves acting and it scares you to think he might not have it anymore. You snap out of your thoughts as he comes walking back into the room"My agent said that it's possible, I guess they're having a meeting to decide in the next couple of days and then I'll know something" he says"Oh Seb, I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?""No. I'm gonna go out for a few, I'll be home soon" he says and kisses your forehead before grabbing his keys and leaving. You get up and go to bed, after laying there for hours you finally start to drift off but you hear the door open and Seb come in but it sounds like there's more people, so you throw on one of Sebastian's shirts before going out there.Once you get out there you see Seb with Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie, you watch them try to be quiet but Mackie sees you and stops in his tracks "ooo Sea Bass, you're in trooooouuubbbllleeee" Seb turns around and sees you "Oh shit. I'm so sorry love, I told them to be quiet because you were sleeping" he says and walks towards you but you smile causing him to stop in his tracks "what?" He asks looking at you "I'm just glad you're home and safe, if you guys make a mess be sure to clean it up""God y/n I love you" you smile and kiss him "did either of them drive here?" You ask"No, we got a cab so that no one drove after drinking""Okay well, if they're going home then they need a cab but otherwise the guest room is made up and there's sheets in the closet for the pullout couch" you smile and kiss his cheek "Goodnight boys" you say over Sebs shoulder and they smile and wave to you, you turn around and go to your room. Getting back in bed and falling asleep.You wake up to an empty bed and pout but then you get out of bed and go to see if they're still here, you check the guest room and see Mackie still asleep but no sign of Seb or Chris. Making you confused but you shrug it off and make some coffee,before long Mackie comes out and smiles at you "You make coffee too?"He says causing you to laugh, "Sebastian's a lucky man y/n""Yeah. But I'm luckier, he's amazing" You day and as you finish your sentence the door starts to open and Seb and Chris come inside laughing "hey boys. Have fun?" You ask sitting with Mackie drinking coffee "close but no. Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up, we went to the gym" Seb says walking over and kissing your cheek "it's okay babe. I know you were just blowing off steam. Besides it's pretty hot when you come home from the gym, all muscular and sweaty. Mmmm" You say and bite your lip dragging it between your teeth "Ew. Save that for later" Mackie says with a chuckle "We should get going, sorry about last night y/n. See you guys later" Chris says and practically drags Mackie out, you look at Seb "did you get your car from the bar?""Yes, that's where we went first" he says and smiles "what?" You ask "Join me in the shower?" He says pulling you out of your chair and throwing you over his shoulder "okay babe" you say laughing.———Two days later———You and Seb were sitting on the couch watching Netflix when his phone rang, he quickly looks down and answers it taking it to another room, you just brush it off as work. After about 10 minutes on the phone you hear Seb yelling, you quickly rush to the kitchen and see him smiling "what's going on?! You scared me half to death" you say "I'm sorry but I'm not losing my job! Everything is okay baby!" He's smiling from ear to ear "Does this mean you're gonna be going out to celebrate?" You tease him "No. I wanna stay in with my girl and celebrate" he saysYou guys were watching How to Train Your Dragon when he suddenly gets up and goes to the room, he doesn't come out for like 30 minutes but then you suddenly see him standing there smiling at you "What's up Seb?""Follow me" He says and holds his hand out, you pause the movie you were watching and stand up taking his hand, he leads you to the bedroom and then uses his eyes as a blindfold "when I say three open your eyes okay?" He says removing his hands you nod yes "okay, 1...2...3!" He says and you open your eyes to see him on one knee in front of you and the room is covered in rose petals and little candles "Sebastian? What is all this?"