The End of Villains.

(Welcome to another shitty, rather short chapter)

As far as I can see,  I would declare Tomura Shigaraki the most dangerous. But the fact, that I can't use my quirk phD on the third guy worries me. Toga doesn't seem that much of a problem, since her quirk isn't really usable while fighting.

Instead of sneaking around and attacking them from the back, I stand up and slowly walk to them, hands in the pockets of my coat. The LOVs attention is now on me instead of my team, just as I planned.

As I arrived near them, Shigaraki opened his arms in a welcoming way and greets me:

"So you are the last boss, the one who took my weaponmaker and sabotaged me this way. I am well prepared for you." 

With a shake of his hand a cage on wheels is transported out of the building, containing a boy with purple hair, that has enormous similarities to the pro-hero Eraserhead. His eyes have eyebags, he wears the same gaze and even his clothes are alike. But instead of a capture weapon around his neck, he wears a giant lock-like looking machine that was connected with the cage.

"He is my own creation, I gave him some quirks to strengthen his original, he is a special type of nomu. He is my secret weapon."

As normally, when I need someone new, I use phD to analyze him and got following informations:

Hitoshi Aizawa,male,born in Japan,July 1st, adopted Son of Pro-heroes Eraserhead, Present Mic and All Might.

-Quirks: 

Brainwashing - It's his original quirk, he can control someones movement as soon as they answer a question, asked by Hitoshi

Telepathy - He can now ask the questions without directly talking, the victim only needs to reply mentally

Multilingualism - No matter which language people speak, they automatically understand his questions, giving his quirk a further utility outside of Japan.

-was kidnapped, tortured an changed by the LOV

-still has the memory of his old live 

I am furious and sprint up to Shigaraki before he could give any commands to the "Nomu". A punch into his stomach and a kick against his throat stop him from talking and even Togas knife which she stuck into my back was not saving him from death. No, it was even speeding up the process. The black smoke covered both of them, leaving them as mindless zombies. 

Enraged by the cruelty of the LOV , I ordered my zombies to attack the third man and then to selfdestruct. He tried to put them into marbles but he isn't fast enough. He gets bitten and all of them kill themselves. 

The only thing left to do is to decide the fate of Hitoshi.

(488 Words)

(Shall Hitoshi Aizawa(Shinso) join the kids, shall Deku kill him and release him from his Nomulife or do you have another idea for him? I hope you liked this rather short chapter, I am in massive stress right now, because of my finals.)