Round Two!

(This is the second round of the tournament. Please read the authors note at the end and answer the questions. Hope it is entertaining for you)

Deku is sure, that he knows the winner of the tournaments next matches. He already predicted all of the first round fights correctly, so why would he be wrong now. He challenged Miss Headmaster to a bet and won it. Most of the competitors are interesting and have nice quirks, but he certainly knows the three fighter that will rise up to the final round.

The second round happens the day after the first to give the fighters time to regenerate and regain their strength.

The next day:

"Hey children," Miss Headmaster says: " I hope all of you are well rested and excited for the next round of the tournament. The losers of the first round are allowed to join me and Deku on the stands to watch the fights. If you choose not to, my assistants will escort you to your room.

Yaoyorozu, Asui and Jiro choose to sit with Deku and Miss Headmaster, while Sero and Aoyama want to be alone in their seperate rooms. Sero is hurt that he has lost and the aftereffects of his Drug addiction are kicking in, pulling him down even more. Aoyama was depressed, he never lost, was always praised to be the strongest. He now must admit the effect this words had on him, even if they were spoken by the terrorists. Now that he lost against a girl who didn't even use her quirk was more than frustrating. He would never go as far as to hurt himself since he respects his own body and knows about the beauty every human being has. Instead he started to cry and listen to a playlist, which he made exactly for when he is sad. Mineta is in the laboratory being healed up from the fight with Kirishima.

Back in the open air the children see that any damage they did has been repaired and the arena looks brand new. The new spectators are sitting around Miss Headmaster while Deku leaves a few seats between him and them. He hopes that he can concentrate on the fights and that nobody tries to interact with him. As he watches the list of the second round fights, which he got from Miss Headmaster, he checked if he has to focus his attention on certain things he wanted to learn more about.

"Round Two!"

1. Todoroki vs Denki

2.Iida vs Ashido

3.Tokoyami vs Kirishima vs Uraraka

"Fight One"

Denki already had a hard time against Asui, but now he has to fight against Todoroki who easily defeated Sero, who seems to be on the same power level as Denki. Denki is ready to use his special move to overcome this obstacle.

Todoroki is thinking about how fate gives him two easy matches against the male idiots of the facility. He is bored and wants to have a real challenge like "Deku".

Todoroki doesn't want to be taunted again. He decides to end the match before Denki could say a word. He used his reliable glacier of ice to cover three quarters of the area, then he turned around because he thinks he has won. But when Miss Headmaster does not declare his win he turns around and sees the electric boy standing there. Denki's entire left side was frozen and covered in thin ice, but he was smiling and could move, still able to fight.

"Didn't think I have to use this move so soon" Denki says, still smiling. He raises both of his hands, moving the electricity from one to the other, creating heat high enough to melt the layer of ice. Todoroki who is shocked by this, isn't able to dodge the now incoming kick by his opponent, so he could only block. When the bi-haired boy counters this attack Denki slides to the side and strikes the now open face of Todoroki with a hard punch. This causes the hitted one to stagger backwards, but he restores his posture quickly, covers his hand with ice formed like a dagger, regretting this instantly. The excessive use of his icy side has the freezing of this side as a consequence, this influences his mobility and speed negatively. He can't dodge the bullet of electricity coming from Denki and gets shocked. Be he isn't done just know. He know now, that he can't win by just using his icy side. But he will not finish the yellow haired boy off with a fire attack, no he has planned something even better.