Escaping from Mutation.

(Welcome back, guys)

Deku whose goals changed to protecting and revenging the other kids over the course of the few months they lived together, knows that they have to really flee now. The caring "mother", he has lived under for most of his live, was a crazy psycho doctor who sells living beings for money. If he won't stop her now, the other kids will be mutated and he just can't let that happen. He takes a few steps forward, positions himself between the other kids and the woman laying on the ground. He now takes off his Plague Doctor Mask and Miss Headmaster can feel his livid glaze on her face. She feels fear taken over before reminding herself that she too has a very strong quirk and two friends that could easily be summoned. She stands up smiling, transforms her fingers into cables and yells: "Nomus, it's your time."

The two nomus were fast to arrive, a grape colored slimeball with tentacle like limbs, flows in from a ventilation unit just above the headmaster and the other nomu breaks through the wall next to the Headmaster. The second nomu was giant, was more humanoid and had beige skin but with similar tentacles and a lot of mouths, the biggest one was covering his mouth.

 Deku recognized both of the person they were before, one from meeting him, the other only from hearing about him. He feels sorry for them and is determined to free them from their fate of being monsters. 

Shortly after he recognized them, Tokoyami starts to cry loudly since he recognized that his letter never arrived, but was used to capture his best friend: Shoji, the second nomu.

"You made him cry, Miss Headmaster, you have to die!" Deku spits out and starts walking towards the metal fingered woman. 

To protect his master the purple blob starts to charge Deku and uses his sticky tentacles to rip off scraps of Dekus skin that is uncovered. A big mistake. Soon some purple spots turn black and start to crumble away. The creature tries to part himself from the black spots but they grow to fast and he is soon covered entirely, before crumbling into nothingness.

With a mocking voice, Deku says: " One gone, two more to go!". Shoji now charges Deku but the green haired boy just grabs him, throws him against a wall, knocking Tokoyamis old friend out and moves onto the last enemy. Miss Headmaster, terrified by the overwhelming force that just exterminated her two strong soldiers, tries as a last effort to use her cables to cut Deku clean down the middle. It works, for a short time. One of the halves falls down and disappears into thin air, while the other stands tall and starts to produce more Plagunium, building back the missing body half, including the clothes Deku wore.

Some of the Plagunium builds little dusty cloud, which fly into the open, now screaming mouth of Miss Headmaster, making her choke and cough and then turn her into a zombie.

Shoji is now released of the control and as he wakes up, his body full of pain, he feels the feathers of Tokoyami and says: "I am sorry Toko, the purple thing attacked and killed all of our friends, they captured me with the help of the L...League of Villains...cough...and she, the Zombie, transformed me. While I was this monster, I could only feel one thing. I...I love you Toko.", before he falls silent and his last breath went away.

The only sounds hearable for the next hour was the gunshot ending Zombie Headmaster, and the deep crying of a bird who just lost his best friend, his brother, the one he shared so many memories with and the first one to accept his crazy, satanistic behaviour.

(633 Words)

(Hey guys, I am sorry for not updating, but I started a new story called "Lost and Betrayed".Maybe check it out. The first two chapters are out, maybe you like it. My question today is. What is your favorite song?/ Which song should everybody listen to?)