𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

{10}

{ K y l i e }

{ K y l i e }

( SIBERIA - 2016 )

MY FATHER LOWERED the helicopter until we were finally on land once again; this time, the land was blanketed in a thick snowy covered landscape with a mountain looming on the horizon. Into the ice-kissed air came wintry feathers of pure white, a great snowfall that soon gave way to a blizzard as if a sky-dam had burst; at that moment the world became a snow globe.

"Where are we?" I asked, glancing out at a bunker that led to an underground facility.

           "Siberia; at the Siberian HYDRA facility," F.R.I.D.A.Y's voice answered my question.

"Should've warn a thicker jacket,"
I shuddered, feeling the coldness biting through my thin hoodie. "What the hell is the Siberian HYDRA Facility?" I narrowed my eyes.

"The HYDRA Siberian Facility was operated by the HYDRA branch inside the Russian Armed Forces, that served as the main compound of the Winter Soldier Program," F.R.I.D.A.Y explained.

          "Why would he come here?" I thought out loud.

           "Well, let's go and find out," Tony replied, standing up in his Iron-Man suit. "But first, you need to change,"

I scrunched my nose up, skeptically. "Change? Into what?"

          Tony held up a rucksack and threw it into my chest. "Your new suit. Go try it on, and hurry up,"

I quickly left the cockpit of the helicopter and threw on my new cat-like Avenger suit that was just as badass as my old one. It was tight against my skin, hugging my curves, and felt as light as a feather.

           I admired my new suit before strolling back into the cockpit

I admired my new suit before strolling back into the cockpit. "How do I look?"

        Tony turned around, but I couldn't see his reaction because of the heavy Iron-Man helmet covering his face. "Like an Avenger," He said, making me smile up at my father. "Now come on, we gotta go, hopefully Capsicle and his best friend aren't lying in a pool of their own blood,"