3.

3 months later

"I'm trying not to crash out i done fucked around and brought the mac out. Nigga I ain't playin you better back down before I blow yo back out. Yeah I live what i rap bout uh nah nigga I don't rap battle." Kymira sang as Key Glock Crash blasted over the surround sound speaker inside the kitchen.

"It's a Key Glock typa day huh sis?" Diamond asked as she threw her purse on the counter and took a seat.

"You know it cous." Kymira said before making her way to give Diamond a hug. "I love my Glock."

"You remember that one time we went to his concert and he asked you on a date afterwards?" Diamond asked as her and Ky laughed.

"Oh my gosh!" Kymira said as she smiled. "That was before I started dating Demario. That concert was so fun. I remember it just like it was yesterday."

______________________________

3 years ago, UCLA dorm rooms

Kymira, Diamond, Yae and Jali all scrambled around the room trying to find the perfect outfit for the NoCap concert. Kymira was a huge fan, and he was bringing some of their favorite rappers and celebrities with to the show. The girls wanted to look their best and catch their eye.

"Should I do my makeup?" Yae asked from the bathroom as she looked in the mirror.

"Only if you're doing mine." Diamond replied as she grabbed a pair of heels from her side of the closet.

"Those are my heels. You didn't ask me to wear them." Jali stated smartly as she snatched the heels from Diamond.

"Bitch." Diamond said as she snatched the heels back from Jali. "They were in my side of the closet."

"We need a bigger closet, I'm tired of sharing with you." Jali ranted. Diamond and Jali started to go back and forth before Kymira made them stop.

"Will yall shut the hell up?" Kymira said as she rolled her eyes. "We have more important things to worry about. You think Glock will like this?" Kymira asked as she held up a dress.

"It's cute, but do you really think that's you?" Yae asked as she looked at the dress.

"You're right, it's not my style. It's yours." Kymira said as she tossed the dress to Yae.

"Let's hurry it up! We have 3 hours to get to the concert and get settled in." Jali snapped.

"The concert is only 10 minutes away." Diamond stated.

"Duhh." Kymira said. "We still have to get there before all the ugly girls do. I want the perfect stage view so Key can see me." Kymira said with a smirk on her face.

"Outfit check!" Yae yelled as she glossed her lips. "Let's see what we're working with."

"You fine ass bitch!" Yae yelled as she playfully pushed Jali