8.

As the girls got older and time went by, they realized it was time for them to finally get their lives on track for the better experience. Jalisa Marie Taylor was now a licensed cosmetologist and an interior designer. She decided to go back back to school and add a few more things to her list. She was the mother of Kyniah Amarie Crawford. Kyniah's middle name came from Jali's favorite cousin, Amariae. The two had gotten closer over the years and she wanted to show her cousin how much she loved and appreciated her a lot. Jali and Cap were hoping to be taking their relationship to the next level.

Jali was wondering when Cap would propose to her since she already a baby for him. Cap was trying his hardest to keep it a surprise so he could propose to Jali peacefully. He was running into a brick wall because Jali's father Bryson hated him. He didn't want to give Cap a chance at all. Bryson wanted Cap out of him and his daughter's life even tho it seemed like the boy wasn't leaving anytime soon. Lex and Janae were pretty cordial due to their kids dating and them having the same grandchild.

Amariae Kalia Jones is the mother of Leyloni Jamira Jackson and boy was she was a spoiled little girl. Amariae and Trevor were engaged and had been for the last 5 months. Trevor and Mitch were running into some issues because Mitch was giving Trevor an extremely hard time. He felt as though Trevor wasn't good enough for his daughter and he didn't deserve her. As much as Mitch loved his granddaughter, he hated her father. Yae was trying to get them to work past their differences while taking on the full time roll of being a mom and a criminal justice lawyer. Heaven and Crystal aka Trevor's mom were getting along quite well besides the fact that Crystal wanted to do the wedding planning ENTIRELY different from Heaven. They bumped heads about it and went back and forth all the time. The only thing they could seem to agree on was the venue and the dress Leyloni was going to wear to her parents wedding. God bless their souls.

Kalasia Nova King is the mother of Eriyon Zamir Moore and she was handling life pretty good. Even though Kalasia didn't really see herself having kids at first, she opened herself up to the thought as Nahmir and her got more serious. Being a mom scared her a little because she didn't know if she would be good at it but her parents and her man were there for her through everything.

Nova Amira King made sure her daughter was fully straight and that her grandson didn't want for a thang. As much as Marcus hated being considered a grandpa at such a "young" age, he loved Eriyon. Besides him thinking he could take over Nova when he spent the night with him and eating his snacks he was cool with the toddler. Nahmir and Marcus butted heads constantly since Marcus didn't like him and he made his opinion widely known. Nova and Kisha aka Nahmir's mom got along quite well. They found themselves sometimes discussing their children getting married when in reality, they didn't know how soon the day was coming. Nahmir wasn't going to lose Kalasia, he planned to pop the big question soon.

Kymira Leanè Cathey was the mother of Malik Zion Cathey and the wife of Markeyvius Cathey aka Key Glock. They tied the knot pretty early, Key knew that he wanted Kymira in his life forever and she felt the same way. Kymira eventually went back to school and got her nursing degree, something she had always wanted to do. Even though Key and Jordan almost never got along, they only got along when it came to Malik and making sure him and Kymira were straight. Liyah and Stacy got along pretty well.

Kymira and Key now resided in California. Even though Key wanted to move back home to memphis, he figured why stay there when it ain't safe? He now has a son and a wife to think about. As much as he missed south memphis he knew moving back to Kymira's home state would be best for them to raise their family and get some good work done.

Jalisa and Cap still resided in Georgia. Jali loved the area and so did Cap so they figured why move around when they didn't need or want to anyways? Georgia was a great state for musical exposure and everything else involved. Atlanta felt like home to her even though she missed residing in California where her and her cousins grew up. It felt weird to be away from home and without them but she knew they were all grown and would eventually go their separate ways sooner or later.