10.

Tb to 2 1/2 years ago, Los Angeles, Ca🧊

227,899 likes 4,000 comments 6178 shares@keyglock it hit different when yo baby carrying yo baby

@keyglock it hit different when yo baby carrying yo baby.😉
@prettyassky i love youu💘
@hoodbabyyae omggg my fatty looks so cute😍🥺 I miss you! @prettyassky
@gocrazyjai i can't wait til you have him! i wanna spoil him so bad! @prettyassky
@prettyassky you finna have your own tho, ion wanna share him yet!🥺😩 @gocrazyjai
@gocrazyjai stingy!😔 @prettyassky why you letting her hog the baby already? @keyglock
@diamondking i still can't believe she pregnant for you!😩🤍 i love to see it tho! you better do her right!!
@keyglock that's my heart, she straight when she wit me. belee dat.😏 @diamondking
@prettyassky i miss you too! you needa come back home to Cali seriously!☹️ @hoodbabyyae
@nahmirmoore can't believe my nigga finna b a daddy. this shit crzy yo.😱
@keyglock ain't shit crazy bout it, it was time. @nahmirmoore
@nahmirmoore my time coming too. a young nigga finna follow in yo footsteps.
@nocap congrats nigga.🤟🏼 can't wait to meet my neph.
@trevorjackson i see you was really serious wit this one!😂💯 nigga said he gon put a ring onnat and a baby too.
@keyglock you kno a nigga had to😂😏 what i look like lettin ha go? @nocap @trevorjackson

"Leanè." Key's semi deep voice said as Kymira walked quickly in front of him. Every since Kymira had fallen pregnant, Key had been super overprotective of her.

Kymira thought it was super cute, yet annoying at the same time. She wasn't used to being smothered but she knew Key did it because he cared for her and their baby.

"We have to hurry!" Kymira said as she huffed and tried quickening her pace. Key decided to take her on a walk of the city and she wanted to check out this food place she had never been to.

Los Angeles was home for Kymira and her cousins, but she was the only one who decided to come back home. Kymira knew that for the sake of her career and her son, California would be the best living situation for her and her man. They were planning on getting married soon as well. Key had proposed to Kymira a few months before they found out she was pregnant. Everything had been going smoothly for the couple.

"Damn. You this hype over food?" Key asked as he teased Kymira. "I can't even get you out of bed to ride wit me to do my daily runs." He said as he grabbed her hand.

"That's because I don't want to." Kymira stated as Key gave her a look that made her laugh. "You be around all these people and my nerves can't handle that."

"It's for business baby. I'm trynna make sure everything is straight before my son get here." Key said as they stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. Kymira smiled slightly and looked at her man. He was definitely changing for her and she was here for it. Key had been working super hard, trying to prepare everything for Malik's arrival. They had more than enough supplies needed, but Key still wanted to go overboard.