9.

"Jalisa Marie Taylor, these last few years with you have been amazing and I just want to let you know how much I love and honor everything we've built together as a family. I love how great of a mother you are to my child, I love how much you've matured and changed. I love how you confide in me when you feel down and I love you. I love how far you've come as a woman and how you really keep yourself together. I told you I wanted you forever, and I'm never letting you go. Will you marry me?"

Jali gasped when Cap popped the velvet box open, revealing the Diamond ring he purchased for her. She smiled and stood up from the floor and walked towards Cap.

"Of course I will!" Jali yelled as Cap stood up and gave her a kiss. They both laughed and talked excitedly as he slid the ring on Jali's finger.

Jali grew emotional as tears began to fall from her eyes. She laughed it off as Cap wiped her tears away. He kissed her face as he wrapped Jali in his arms. She was super emotional and very happy with how her night was going besides the crazy club incident.

After everyone had gotten situated and showered, the girls emerged from their rooms in their comfortable pajamish attire. They took their seats at the tables as their men served them plates of food that was freshly made.

"Hold on, hold on, hold on." Kymira asked as her and all the girls started to laugh. "Who made this?"

"Yeah cus this looks bomb as fuck. I thought only Ky could make food look this good." Yae said as they stared at the food in front of them.

"We all cooked this shit together." Key replied proudly as everyone started laughing. The guys had decided to learn to cook at least a little bit so they could have dinner prepared for their wives when they got home since the women usually got home later sometimes.

"You real proud huh Key?" Jali asked as Key mugged her.

"Don't do my man." Kymira said as she defended Key who took a seat next to her as she laid her head on his shoulder.

The guys made homemade gumbo and it was damn good. They made it spicy just how the girls liked it and they definitely enjoyed it. Everyone laughed and had a good time while sipping wine and having fun with eachother.
Once everyone felt like they had had enough to drink for the night, they retreated to their rooms and went to sleep while waiting for their plane to land in their mystery destination.

Morning time eventually rolled around and everyone was still pretty much knocked out. Jali woke up earlier than everyone else and decided to do a little tidying up. When she walked out of the room, she noticed Kymira was up as well. She figured they had both had the same thoughts.

Jali laughed quietly to herself as she walked into the living room where she saw Kymira seated on the couch. As she got closer to Kymira she heard sniffling. Jali quickened her pace and sat beside Kymira worriedly.

"What's wrong Bug?" Jali asked as Kymira jumped because Jali scared her. "Are you alright?"

"I-" Kymira scrambled for words as she burst into tears. Jali hugged her cousin tightly as she patted her back. She was confused as to why her cousin was feeling some type of way. Jali got up from the couch and burst into the room where Key and Kymira resided, Key was still asleep.

Jali figured the reason why Kymira was crying in the living room was because Key had did something to hurt her. She was going to give him a piece of her mind and whoop his ass if needed.

When Jali burst into the room, the door hit the wall hard. Key jumped out of his sleep looking confused and shook his head as he saw Jali standing in the middle of the room.

"Jai, yo what you doin in here? Where Kymira at?" Key asked as Jali rolled her eyes and walked further into the room. She got in Key's face and instantly started going in.