Living Together

Tenma's POV
I've been taking care of the manor since Aki-nee decided to live in America with his boyfriend Ichinose-san. They will get married soon. I'm so happy for Aki-nee. It's been a long time since my parents leave me in Aki-nee's manor. I'm so lonely, fortunately, Sasuke is still here, he is my dog. I saved him in Okinawa when I was a 3 years old kid. I called all my first-year friends to invite them to come to the manor at 7 p.m. for a sleepover. I'm worried since there are only 4 free rooms in the manor, that means 1 of them must sleep together or they can just sleep with me on my bed.

. . . . . . .

"Tenma!" Shinsuke shouted. I told him to pipe down because the tenants are asleep. It seems that they didn't eat dinner yet so I prepared some food to eat. "Wooow Tenma! I didn't know that you can cook. Look Tsurugi! Tenma just cooked curry rice!" said Kageyama. Why are they all like that? I'm so embarrassed. "Let's eat now, thank you for the food!" I said. Now that they mention it, I think I'm pretty good at cooking. Heh! "What are you mumbling about?" Tsurugi said. Did I say that out loud? I want to kill myself. "Do you have a fever, you are so red" Kariya said. "N-nothing really" I stuttered.

. . . . . . .

(Dinner is finished)

We played games after dinner and now it's 11:00. "Everyone go to your rooms now" I yelled. But I forgot that there are 4 rooms instead of 5. "Sorry everyone but is there anyone who will sleep with me? There are only 4 rooms anyway." I shrieked. No one wants to sleep with me, guess I will just pick one of them. "Let me!" Tsurugi said. "O-okay!Problem solved, Goodnight everyone!" I said. I can't believe that I will share my room with Tsurugi that's surprising. "Come Tsurugi let's sleep!" I said hastily.

. . . . . . .

Tsurugi's POV

There is only 1 bed, that's awkward
"Okay! Matsukaze, let's sleep now" I said. There is no light shining in the room."Tenma? are you awake? I said."Yes," he said. "Are you uncomfortable?" I said. "Not really" he answered.

. . . . . . . .

I woke up, it's 4 in the day-spring. I looked at Tenma, I didn't know that Tenma is a log sleeper. I started laughing and go back to sleep again.

. . . . . . . .

Tenma's POV

Hmm? Tsurugi is a sleepyhead, how funny. It's already morning. Should I wake him up? "Tsurugi, please wake up!" I said. Is he still sleeping? Pfft. Hahahahaha! I pinch his cheek to wake him up,"Tsu.Ru.Gi. you need to wakeeee uuupp" I said. He is flipping his eyes to prepare to wake up. His cheeks are reddish and I don't want to tell him how it got like that. Hahaha

Are you a kyouten fan too? Me too I love it. Wait for part 2 hehe! I