Strongest Bond End

Tenma's P.O.V

This is the last day of the event, Tsurugi and I are determined to win the event. We will go all out because we are curious about the reward. We are rushing to the destination point. I can see many teams heading to it. " Tenma use your Soul: Pegasus, I will ride it." He said. I nodded and unleash the evolved soul. We flew our way to the destination. We won, we're the first ones to arrive. Then suddenly, Kariya showed up in front of us. "Congratulations Tsurugi! Tenma!" He said. "The reward is....... " I'm so excited. The flopping of drums and the striking of gongs make my heart thump. "A soccer ball!! This is not all, the soccer ball has a picture of two of you on it!" He explained. What on earth? A picture of us together? I glanced at Tsurugi with an open mouth. He is surprised too. Beta explained it to us.

I see, so this was all Kariya's plan. "Tsurugi, we owe him a gratitude," I said. "Yeah!" he replied. After the event, we thanked Kariya for his effort, he is fluttered. He will do anything for his friends. We also thanked El Dorado for sponsoring the event.

. . . . . . .

Many time has passed, they will graduate now from college. Each of them will get a job, own a house.

Tsurugi got a job. Even so, we always remind ourselves that soccer is always beside us. We are also competing in Soccer Competitions around the world. As for me, I'm a famous soccer player that won many awards and achievements. I'm also the best dribbling style. They call me The Wind Master. They said that I am moving like a wind. We are all doing great. We bought a house for the two of us, it's a huge house. There's only one bedroom if you know, you know. We are also financially stable. Most of all, we are soccer partners. Our anniversary of 7 years what we're all waiting for. Tomorrow is the day, we will celebrate it with the past soccer club members. Our coaches are also invited, but coach Kudou can't participate, he has arthritis. We finished inviting our precious club members including the current members of the club.

. . . . . .

Anniversary Day 5:00 pm

"Welcome! Welcome!" I said. We are all complete. Coach Endou and Natsumi-san have a 9-year-old child. They're keeping it a secret for 9 years. Also, Shindou and Kirino have a secret relationship. I congratulated them. The foods are delicious. I'm happy, this is one of my happy days. "Let's all take a thousand pictures," I said. As the camera flash lights us all, I remember my first day at Raimon. We're all controlled by the fifth sector, we regained freedom and freed soccer. A group of Second staged children is threatening El Dorado from the future, then they make up. A scary alien is threatening earth, then we won without destroying anything from the universe. Here we are, celebrating our anniversary, Happy face of Tsurugi is the most I wanted to see. We have the strongest bond of all. We will live our life happily ever after.

In the end hehe, I thank you for reading the story. I hope other stories that I make will be read by all of you.