Sudden Confession

Tenma's P.O.V

I'm gaining my consciousness back. It's hot and cold at the same time. I can't clear my mind and thoughts are flooding through my mind. I woke up and it's raining.

Flashback

While we are falling, our Cat Miximax triggered its ability. We landed unscathed but we are cold.

Tsurugi is still unconscious, I'm starting to panic. We have extra food in the 4d ball. The house we built is still in the ball and it's raining. I need to put our shelter in the most  comfortable place and I don't think this place is comfortable at all. So I planned to find a cave for temporary shelter. The problem is the temperature is low and I can't handle it for long. Thankfully, Tsurugi wakes up from his slumber and I showed him a sign of relief. "Tsurugi! I'm glad you awoke." I said. He still can't talk. The temperature here is low, we can't think of a solution. Then something embarrassing crossed my mind, I read this technique in an article on the internet. They said that rubbing bodies can raise the temperature, but it's embarrassing. "Tenma! Are you cold?" He spoke. I think he is okay now. "Yes! But I can endure it!" I replied. "I don't think so it's really cold," he said. I think we had the same idea. "Tenma! Remove your upper clothes and I will remove mine too!" He said. "Don't worry, I will make it into a blanket and we can share it!" He added. I nodded and quickly removed my clothes. I rapidly go beside Tsurugi and we shared the blanket. It's awkwardly silent at this moment and I feel like I have to start a conversation. While we are talking, I can feel his body. I don't know what to do. "Tenma!" He said. I don't know why but I think this topic will be good.
"Yes?" I replied. "Do you remember what you said while we are falling?" He said. I mean yes, why would I forget that. "Yeah? Why?". My face is a bit stiff. " I-is what you said earlier true?" Then his face becomes reddish and his eyes are focus only on me. I can say the same thing about my face. "Yes! It is all true!" I said that with my heart. His face becomes redder and Mine too. "Can you say it again?" He said. I felt a wind coursing from outside the cave. This wind is warm and cozy. "I- I like you Tsurugi!!" I shouted. It echoes through the whole cave. " I like you too! Tenma!" He whispered. I can feel his breath on my nape. It tickles the hell out of me then I giggled. I can't believe he likes me too, then tears come out of my eyes. These tears temporarily blurred my vision. His words repeated in my mind and it's like I recorded every word he says. I think our bond becomes stronger and it will be stronger as time pass.

Finally!! They confessed to each other. I love this part the most. Do you want to know how all this happens because of Kariya? Can't wait for the next part.