Alone Together

Tenma's P.O.V

What a bright day, I'm all better now than that day and it feels good. Also, Fei contacted me, told me that he will arrive here with Wonderbear at this period. I wonder why? Oh, it's 9:00, I better contact Tsurugi.

[Me: Tsurugi! Good morning!!]

[Tsurugi: Tenma, are you okay now?

[Me: Yes! I'm a lot okay now, thanks to you!!]

[ * I sent a sticker full of hearts]

[Tsurugi: Hmpp, I just did what I can do!]

[Me: I get it HAHA, I'll get you later, let's meet up at the foot of Inazuma Tower.]

[Tsurugi: Kkk]

[Me: See you later!]

Aren't we acting like a couple just now? Eeek! Neveeeeermind. Tenma focus!!

Time: 9:45

"Tsurugi!! Right here!" I shouted. Let's go to the park, Fei is waiting there. I can't wait to see Fei again!

Tsurugi P.O.V

Hmpp, he's talking about Fei, Fei is  not even here "hmpp". " Tsurugi? Did you say something?" He said. "It's nothing"  I replied.

. . . . . .

"Fei!! Look here, I'm with Tsurugi!" He yelled. "Hey shh Tenma! Stop that it's embarrassing!" I whispered.

Tenma's P.O.V

I wonder where we are going. "Alright, I contacted the Raimon Soccer Club! And a certain someone, you all wait for the guests okay?" Said Fei. "I will be yo-" no one is paying attention to Wondeba. "Kariya is laughing," I said. Wondeba is deeply hurt by us. Then he uses his Miximax guns and found a group of stray dogs and cats. He rampages the mountain and miximax us to all the animals. It looks like we can't control the miximax.

This is what the Trio looks like

This is what the Trio looks like. Back to the story

"What happened here?!" a girl said. Beta?! "What are you doing here," I said. "I've invited bruh!?" She said. "It's not only me, Alpha and Gamma are here too." She added. Then a mighty thunder struck the skies. "Don't forget about Super Mega Zanark WAHAHAHAHA!" My ears are bleeding hard. "Where is my rival, Ryouma!"He shouted. " I'm here Zanark!! Come on fight me with soccer!" I'll just never mind them. Let's focus on something else. "Alright, it looks like you are all here," Fei said. He got the attention of everyone in just one shout, amazing! "Everyone, in the ship!" He said. They are all riding El Dorado's ship since they can't fit in the van. However, all of us, first years rode the van including Wondeba and Fei. We are all off to the Dinosaur Period where Toby and big are, the ancient man and the dinosaur.

. . . . . .

We waited until night and starts the festival. We played many games. Of course soccer with random members.
I and Tsurugi scored 2 points in a minute, we are the best duo ever. While gamma and alpha scored a point. Though we overall scored 3 points, we tied the game. Beta said it is boring so we played further, Beta hosts a Test of Courage event. She said that we all need to reach this coordination point with our partners, there will be rewards there. It's not dangerous anymore because Beta brutally hypnotized the poor dinosaurs. Guess what, I won Tsurugi's paper and we became partners.

We all teleported at a location far from the point. We are lucky to have a modified map with all of us. It is indeed exciting and the limit is 5 days. Beta said the dinosaurs will give us exotic, edible for humans food and this is also a part of the challenge. This is survival not a test of courage.
The challenge starts now..

Did you enjoy this episode, well the next is more exciting, you wait okay?