Episode 6

^^ Your Costume

Y/n was walking around town dressed in their Halloween costume when they spotted Wanda talking to 'Pietro' and decided to join in "Hey there Wanda!!" Y/n tapped her on the shoulder and Wanda turned around, relief filling her face at someone familiar who hadn't changed or suddenly became hyper-aware of this town's existence- if only she knew.

"Hello Y/n'' Wanda replied and 'Pietro' whistled

"Wow, that is one getup huh? Diggin the whole sexy nurse vibe thing" He joked and Wanda hit him on the shoulder scoldingly

"I'm sorry Y/n, Pietro just can't hold his tongue sometimes" Wanda apologized with a grimace

"It's alright Wanda, it's not the first time I've been catcalled. That's why I normally hang around women" Y/n winked and this time when Wanda blushed Y/n could actually see the color in her cheeks. Suddenly the boys arrived and as they left to cause havoc with their 'uncle' Y/n observed Wanda. Yet again her outfit was stunning and Y/n believed Wanda was the only one who could pull that outfit off, though they couldn't really tell what she was supposed to be.

"Wanda you look- you look great I mean wow, that outfit is stunning. Did you make it yourself?" Y/n inquired, fiddling nervously with the apron of their dress

"I did yes, I'm glad someone appreciates it'' Wanda complained

"Well since it seems your brother's occupied, why don't I keep you company while you keep an eye on them?" Y/n offered and Wanda smiled softly, her nose scrunching cutely

"That would be great Y/n, thank you"

"no problem Wanda, but I think we'd better get going, with Pietro leading them it looks like they'll get blocks away without us soon" Y/n affirmed, and with that, the two were off to catch up to the boys

The two had been walking for a while when Wanda suddenly stopped and turned to Y/n

"Y/n?"

They stopped and turned to face Wanda who was looking at them with a confused stare

"yeah, Wanda?"

"Do you ever do something and you think it's the right thing to do, but then you meet someone who makes you start questioning everything and now you don't know what to do?" Wanda questioned hurriedly

Y/n stood speechless for a little bit before fully registering what Wanda had said "well... I don't know that's oddly specific, why? "

Wanda shifted nervously on her feet "I just... I- you know what nevermind that was silly of me, sorry" She tried to laugh it off but Y/n could sense the worry behind her eyes

"Wanda" Y/n called her name and she looked at them sheepishly "I'm not quite sure what exactly you're going through, and you definitely don't have to feel pressured to tell me anything, but If I may I'd like to offer you some advice"

Y/n looked to Wanda for confirmation and she nodded her head

"I think that as we go throughout our lives we change and gain new views and opinions and sometimes that can be hard because we're very used to our old opinions. Perhaps for you, you thought what you were doing was right but then you met someone who showed you an entirely new perspective and now you're troubled because you're trying to decide between staying in your old views that feel safe or risk having this new view that means letting go of- or confronting whatever you initially thought was right" Y/n finished and Wanda just sat there silent "sorry that was a lot I don't think even I understood what I just said-"

"no I got it" Wanda cut them off and Y/n watched as Wanda thought over what they had said before a slow smile crept up her face "Thank you Y/n, I think that's some of the best advice I've ever gotten"

Y/n smiled back as the two of them began walking again "no problem Wanda, I hope whatever you were worried about is a little clearer now at least"

"It is" Wanda answered, and it really was.

---

As the evening rolled in Y/n and Wanda joked around until the boys came back talking about a house with big candy bars "oh I loved getting those when I was younger" Y/n said but by the time they finished their sentence Tommy had already left and come back with them. So the kid has superpowers now? They guessed that was inevitable with Wanda having powers but superspeed? Didn't Pietro get that from hydra? Y/n wondered if Billy had powers and what they would be. As the two kids sped off Y/n followed Wanda and 'Pietro' from a distance listening in on their conversation as they sat down. 

Y/n leaned against a nearby haystack and listened in as 'Pietro' asked invasive questions that Y/n couldn't help but want answered themself. Y/n grew more and more concerned for Wanda the more she opened up and just as they were about to step in Billy came rushing over "mom, dad's in trouble!" he worried and Wanda was immediately on edge

"Not to worry sis, it's not like your dead husband can die twice" 'Pietro' assured jokingly and Y/n gaped at him for saying that. Wanda blasted him with magic and then it seemed as if everything froze. Y/n looked around as everyone stayed frozen in time. What was happening? They looked at Wanda who was using her magic for something, though for what Y/n didn't know. They were about to call her name when she released her magic and everything resumed. What- the fuck. Just happened.

 Don't Forget to leave a comment! I really enjoy reading them