Episode 9 pt.2

^^the house

This is really short I promise

After the two had been driving for a few hours Wanda finally grew restless "Y/n where are we going"

Y/n just smiled over at her before returning their eyes to the road "we're almost there Wanda, but if you must know; a few years ago Fury randomly brought me here with no explanation and told me there was someone he needed me to heal. I tried for months and months and it was slowly working but using so much of my power resulted in my passing out every few weeks. So it took two and a half years to heal this patient fully and when I finally finished they were still stuck in a coma for a long time.

Finally just a week before the blip they finally woke up and I informed them on modern society and everything they had missed, And of course, I told Fury. I was actually headed out to get medicine when the blip happened and I got dusted while driving through Westview and when I came back well- you know. Anyway- According to the report I got from Fury of all the missing people, they also got dusted so-"

"Y/n" Wanda politely cut them off

"Sorry, was I rambling? Anyway we're going to the house where my patient is- actually we're here" Y/n pulled up to the house located in the secluded forest and Wanda gaped

"Oh so you've just casually been living in this mini-mansion for years"

"Yeah pretty much" Y/n answered as Wanda grabbed the twins from their car seats in the back

"So who is this patient and why are we living with them?" Wanda questioned and Y/n smiled as they unlocked and opened the door "well they're actually someone you know"

"What? Who?" Wanda was genuinely confused with who it could be

Suddenly a gust of air blew past them and Wanda's hood was playfully pulled over her head from behind

She lifted her head and immediately tears sprang from her eyes

"What?" the figure questioned before smirking "You didn't see that coming?"

Did you get that reference? I'm gonna assume you got it, anyway it's time for the epilogue