Episode 9

it's a long chapter and parts of it are gonna seem rushed sorry

           Y/n finally stopped to catch their breath a few feet away from Wanda where they could see a bunch of people surrounding her. Wary of the situation they started slowly making their way to her but as they saw the tears in her eyes they began pushing themselves to go faster, listening to the pleas of the townspeople. 

Eventually, Wanda broke down unknowingly trapping them all in an invisible chokehold. Y/n ran up to Wanda quickly grasping her in a hug "Wanda" they breathed out her name, just relieved to be near her again despite their previous interaction. Wanda gasped and let everyone go, immediately hugging them back tightly

"Y/n" She cried and Y/n just rubbed her back. Before they could say more however Agatha taunted Wanda "Hero's don't torture people"

Y/n felt their blood boil and they stepped in front of Wanda to say something but Wanda put her hand on their shoulder, Y/n watched on as Wanda opened the border to set the people free and they smiled for a second before they heard the ugly sound of Agatha's laughter.

As the border decreased Y/n saw Billy and Tommy try to reach them but they collapsed and began deteriorating. Y/n rushed over to them to try and heal them, they could feel a shift in their powers but it didn't look like it was working. A few feet away Y/n could see vision also falling apart on the ground

They looked over to see the conflict on Wanda's face. They knew she would lose everyone if she dropped the border and Y/n could understand to an extent why she put it back up.

As soon as everyone was put back together they all rushed to Wanda and enveloped her in a hug, Y/n stood off to the side before Wanda gestured for them to join and they smiled as they hugged the group of people they'd grown close to.

The moment didn't last long however as Agatha immediately attacked them, as Wanda held up a force field against her, Y/n noticed her one hand looking worse for wear. Y/n immediately caught onto what had happened as Agatha absorbed more of Wanda's power and her other hand turned gray and old. "Wanda-" "I'll be ok Y/n" Wanda reassured with a shaky smile

"How sweet" Agatha mocked at the same time a white version of Vision appeared along with Military cars pulling up with guns drawn at all of them.

"Listen, boys, your mother and I never really prepared you for this" normal Vision started

"But you were born for it" Wanda finished and Vision flew off to deal with other Vision.

Y/n knew they couldn't really do anything with their powers during the battle, all they could do was stay out of harm's way and help if someone got hurt. Despite that, they had a couple of years training under Shield and even fury himself so they were certain they could hold themselves in combat if any of the soldiers got too close.

Before Y/n knew it Wanda was flying off to deal with Agatha and Y/n was left to help the boys deal with the military. Y/n watched with a proud smile as they disarmed the men, though that smile quickly turned to an expression of horror as a man stepped out of the car and aimed a gun at the boys. Seriously who the hell aims a gun at children? 

Y/n was getting ready to jump in front of them when Monica appeared and the bullets surprisingly phased right through her, however, the last one managed to graze her shoulder but Billy quickly stopped it with his magic. Y/n went up to Monica's shoulder and healed where the bullet grazed and the boys gasped "Woah"

"Y/n has healing powers, Sick!"

As the man who shot at them tried to get away, a truck collided with his car, effectively stopping him from going anywhere.