1- Sorry?

TW: Abusive household

A burning sensation reaches across my cheek, leaving an eerie, empty feeling to situate in my stomach. Jumping back, i fling my arms in front of my face as I flinch.

"Get out of my sight!" She yells, a shiver ruffling down my spine as I clench my aching cheek. The door slams with a thud as i hear her stomp away.

What a way to start the day...

I rush up the stairs to the bathroom seeing the bright red hand mark still visible across my face, stinging against the rest of my body. A rush of anxiety seeks through me and I cover it with makeup, touching up my concealer and covering some more bruises before I rush out the door, my bag weighing me down.

I hate my mum!

My head hangs low, watching my shoelace swing back and forwards with each step I take. My headache grows bigger and I clench my fits tighter at each bolt of pain.

My feet ache from the long walk and I stare at the ground in anger, finally reaching the school premises. My mother would never drive me and my dad can't since he works such long hours.

"BAKUBRO!!" I hear kirishima yell from across the room with excitement beaming in his voice. "Come sit with me and Todoroki!!"

His usual expression with his signature smile creeping across his face makes me scoff.

Why would they want to sit with me? 

"Why would I want to sit with you!?" I snap back at him with a cruel glare beaming in my eyes.

That came off ruder than I wanted, though I really don't want to sit alone. Ugh, now I feel bad.

"Please! You always sit alone!!" He pouts.

"Fine, whatever," I remark, rolling my eyes, which only makes my pounding headache worse. I slouch down in my seat with a huff, adjusting my sore body to the rough, wooden surface. An uncomfortable feeling shoots through me as I feel it digging into my bones.

"I'm going to sleep, don't be too loud," Mr Aizawa exclaims as he drags himself inside. He shoots me a look as if that last part was directed at me.

Way to make me feel loud and problematic.

Glancing to my side i notice a white and red haired boy and I seem to have caught his attention.

"Oi, what do you want Icy-Hot, stop staring. Your such a creep!" I exclaim, grabbing everyone's attention.

Damn I just have to get so angry. Even my temper gets on my nerves. It's like I can't control it. Words just spit out to the point where it's too late.

"Sorry," I hear him mumble and my eyes lay fixated on his as he speaks.

"Huh?"

Sorry? Usually people just get mad and start yelling back.

No one ever says sorry to me like that except Deku. Now I definitely feel bad.

I feel holes burning into the back of my head as everyone's eyes are glued to me.

Tears start to form in my mine as i stare down to my book, praying no one notices. I start to doodle small flowers on my page but the thought of banging my hand into the desk sticks in my head like glue.

I can't...but..

My gaze fixes back to my arm seeing past scars forming a faded stripe like pattern across my wrist. My eyes rest lidded on my face due to lack of sleep and i feel my breath corpse as my hand starts to quiver.

No no no no no...not now! Anytime but now!!

Deep breaths, deep breaths. I'm ok! I'm fine. It's going to be ok...I'll be fine.

I rest my arms on the desk I front of me, resting my head in the middle. After focusing on my breathing for a little while I begin to calm down.

Let's just get some sleep.
____________________________
Hope you enjoyed! :)

Word Count: 663

.