17- Mitsuki

Todoroki's POV:

*ring ring, ring ring*

I grab my phone and go see 'Puppy🐾💖' calling me and start to feel sorry looking over me. Why isn't he here yet?

"Oohh~ who's that?" Midoriya asked.

I pick up, ignoring him and hear people yelling into the phone, muffling their words.

"Stop yelling?! Who is this??" I spit annoyed that it isn't katsuki's voice.

"ITS MINA! BAKUGOU SAID TO CALL YOU! HE JUST PASSED OUT AND HES BLEEDING REALLY BADLY!" Mina screams into the phone, I can only just make out what she's saying.

"MIDORIYA CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I yell, tears falling down my face as I grab his hand and pull him down the hallway to bakugou. I stop dragging him, our palms sweaty as I see Katsuki laying painfully on the ground.

"Katsuki! KATSUKI!! PLEASE...open your eyes.." I exclaim, tears streaking down my face.

Leaning over I grab some bandages out of my bag. I keep them there due to...past family experiences. Taking off Katsuki's shirt I sit it up resting against the wall, wrapping bandages around his chest to cover the wounds, doing the same for parts of his arms and legs.

Dammit.

The majority of people around us are crying in pity and are asking if they can do anything to help.

"Comon, COMON!!" I yell in a shaking voice from my crying. I hold his body up to help steady his breathing, holding his head in my hands. I hear people running in our direction and I help recovery girl lift him onto a hospital trolly and watch as they rush him away.

I lay crying on the ground, my uniform now stained with bakugou's blood. Izuku is comforting me but I can't stop crying.

"SHOTO!" I hear a familiar voice yell.
"What's a villian doing here?!" Sero worriedly protests.

"T-Toyua..." I plead as he slowly walks over fighting off anyone who's trying to attack him.

"Omg, Shouto what happened?" He says while panting.

"M-mitzuku! K-Katsuki's mom!! She hurt him..." I start, my whole body shaking.

"Wait w-what?" He says concerned as he shoves midoriya out of the way to give me a hug.

"I-I don't want him to.... die..." I pout.

"Shhh, it's ok! He'll be fine! It's ok..."I squint my eyes as he try's to comfort me, rubbing my back gently and wiping away my tears. 

"Deep breaths..." he says calmly as I mimic his breathing automatically. I wipe away more of my tears.

"Do you remember how I used to calm you down? Do you remember the questions in order?" He asks and I nod.

There are 4 questions he asks me whenever I cry to get him to know the situation more, since I'm not the best at explaining things.

Questions 1: Panic attack?
"1?" He asks...
"No..."

Questions 2: Training?
"2?"
"...No"

Question 3: Are you upset?
"3?"
"Mhm, v-very..."

Questions 4: Are you hurt?
"Shhh, it's ok..." he starts, "4?"
"...not physically"

"Mhm, mentally..." he states, confirming.

"Touya? Can you beat up his mom?" I ask persistently!

He chuckles and Hawks rushes over.

"Gah, everyone here is ok right?" He sounds very out of breath, "He's going to be ok Shouto. Touya you can leave now!"

"Yeah ok, you want me to leave that badly?"

"Hmm, you know my answer" (he doesn't want Touya to leave but he has too)

"Ight, well shouto..." he starts before leaving, "dOnT bE wEAk!" He says mimicking endeavour, which makes me laugh. I get up and wave goodbye.

"See you in therapy!" He finishes before getting in the portal back to the LOV.

"Y-yeah, bye!"

"T-therapy..." Kirishima repeats, very concerned.
____________________________
Hope you enjoyed <33
Lmfao what is life

Word Count: 626

.