Chapter 28: Jealousy?

~Setting: in the school hallway~

TODOROKI'S POV:

"E-excuse me..." a random girl I don't think I've ever seen before came up to me.

"Yes? Is there something you need?" I ask.

"I-I umm yes...." she pauses and looks really nervous.

"Well...what is it?" I question after waiting for a response for a few seconds.

"Todoroki, I-I like you..." she starts, "as in like, like!!" She then confirms.

Yep, that's not gonna end well. Katsuki is supposed to be here by now and probably heard that...oh- I can hear his footsteps from far away..

"Could you take 3 steps back? Please, trust me"

I say to make her move out of the way. I brace myself in position.

3..2..1..now!!

Bakugou come running over as fast as he can to beat up this girl. I can feel the stares as I grab him before he can reach her and hold him tight.

"HE'S MINE!!" Katsuki shouts, as he try's to wrestle out of my grip to beat her up.

"Stop squirming!" I mumble, "We've created a scene..."

"Hmpf, yeah whatever," I look at him, waiting for an apology.

"Seriously? I can't be overprotective and you can?" He growls, pissed at me now.

"Sorry" I say and now I'm the one who needs to apologise, "That was cute though!" I finish, making him blush slightly.

"Yeah, ok let go of me now!" I loosen my grip so he can wriggle out, but he starts to chase after the girl now running away, crying.

"KATSUKI! Stop that!!" I then say racing after him, we both giggle.
____________________________
Ew what

Word Count: 276

.