Chapter 24: Catch me

Disclaimer: This is what would have happened if bakugou decided to commit suicide!!

⚠️TW: Suicide⚠️

Bakugou's POV:

Flashback:

~when bakugou was 2 years old~

"Hehehe!" I chuckle as I'm playing a game with myself.

"Catch me mommy!" I say, purposely falling off the couch.

*thud*

I look over to my mom who's watching my in disgust. I've grazed my knee and bumped my head hard in the wooden floor...

Another flashback:

~when bakugou was 11 years old~

"Catch me mommy!" I say, purposely falling off one of the seats on a pretty empty train.

Once again she looks at me in disgust then continues with why she was doing. I sign as I hit my head so hard of the metal floor that I'm bleeding and tears fall down my face.

~end of flashback~

BAKUGOU'S POV:

I'm depressed and lonely, at this point I just want to die...

I'm standing next to IcyHot on the rooftop, my mom is here and I decide I should end it all now.

Before I go all I want to do is confess my feelings for shoto. I take of my jumper and tie and place it over shouto. He looks at me with a confused expression.

"Wha-"

I pull his face close to mine and stare his eyes for only a few seconds before pressing my lips against his and kissing him passionately.

I pull away and catch my breath before taking off my shoes and messing up my hair. My mother is looking at us in disgust.

"Catch me mommy!" I say as I take my final leap off the rooftop, plummeting to my death.
____________________________
You can tell I wrote this when I wasn't suicidal
Hope you enjoyed <3

Word Count: 291

.