Chapter 30

A/N : Hey guys i am very sorry for the late update. I am just busy with so many things. I hope you like this chapter. I love every single one of you.

This is such a sweet chapter. well for me it is. i hope you think so too. :) GIF of how Stella Parker cries is on the right side. She is still beautiful. :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

STELLA'S POV

"Thank you for this" I smiled at niall.

"No problem." He smiled as well.

"You dont have to do this you know." I looked away.

"I really want to do this. Its my plan back when we were at the airport but we were interrupted. Im sorry. Im sorry if i wasnt able to do it that time. I see how upset you were and i know that until now you still are. But i hope that you will let me make it up to you. Im really sorry for everything stella." He said looking at me.

I looked at him. And tears start to gather.

Hearing him say this words create a deep wound in my heart.

So i didnt talk. He took this as an opportunity to continue talking and explaining.

"Stella. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you behind. I'm sorry if i wasnt there for you all this time. Im sorry if i made you feel so sad. You don't know how hurt i was. And i can't tell you this things so i made another way." He stopped then looked at me for a while.

Then he continued talking as we looked at each others eyes.

"I wrote it. I wrote a song for you." He smiled weakly.

A tear slipped down on my face.

A guy who wrote a son for me for the first time. I have never experienced this in my entire life.

He get his guitar then started to play.

"This song is for you. And everything that i wanna tell is written in this song. I hope you like it stella." He smiled then started playing his guitar as he sings.

(A/N: Guys play the song on the right side)

"Lately I've been thinking,thinking about what we had

And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew"

His voice. Oh how i miss his voice.

"Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?

I wish that I could give you what you deserve."