Chapter 32

A/N : I am so so sorry for the late update guys. I've been sick for almost 2 weeks. But thanks for the votes and comments. I really appreciate it. Enjoy this chapter loves.

P.S. This chapter is not my best. Sorry. But next chapter will be better. I promise. Also what do you think about ending this story? Don't worry there will be a sequel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STELLA'S POV

"Hey stella. How was your day out?" Casey asks once we reached the hotel.

"It was fun actually." i smiled at her.

She grinned then winked at me.

"No not that kind of fun" I glared at her but blushed eventually.

"Okay whatever you say" She wiggles her eyebrows.

I laughed at my best friend.

Then the door opened so we all looked at that person.

"Barbara." I sigh.

"Stella. Can i talk to you?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

So me and barbara both went out to the balcony.

"Im sorry stella." That was the first thing she said the minute we get to the balcony.

"Why?" I asked.

She fell silent. Then i looked at her and started to tear up as well.

"Im sorry for everything stella. I just. I dont know i felt so jealous of you ever since you got accepted to be a VS angel and everything went downhill from that." She cried.

"But you were my best friend Barbara. Why did you do all those things? I trusted you! But what did you do? You ruined our friendship." I cried as well.

" I know. Im sorry. It was all my fault. But please let me explain." She sobbed and looked at me.

I nodded my head not saying anything.

"Remember the day when they will announce who will be promoted as VS angel? I got sick and told you to just update me. " She started to say.

Yeah i remember that time.

"But it wasnt just any sickness." She sigh then told me what really happened.

====

~FLASHBACK~