Chapter 23

Author'sNote : Update time! :) Its kinda short and boring. Sorry. Next chapter will be interesting i promise! Enjoy loves. xx

--------------------------------------------

STELLA'S POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I saw zayn sleeping like a baby beside me. Cute but still wont beat niall.

Speaking of niall some of you may be confused why im not with niall? Its because I woke up extra early just so I can sneak out. If ever barbara comes back I am not in the mood to argue with her. And if ever the guys and girls will see us they'll probably freak out.

So i stood up and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower i blow dried my hair. Then i put my hair in a messy bun. I applied mascara and lipgloss as well.

I chose light blue sleeveless flowy top and high waisted denim shorts. I wore light blue flip flops as well.

I went out and saw everyone in the living room.

"Our flight will be around 6. And shay went home. She told me to tell you that she will see you soon." Zayn smiled at me. I nodded and smiled as well.

Aww i wasnt able to say good bye to shay! I am gonna miss her so much. But i have a feeling that this wont be our last meeting.

Barbara is still not here. Oh well. I examined everyone. 

Casey is wearing white crop top and black shorts with black flip flops on. Her hair is on a hig pony tail. Dani is wearing a gray sleeveless top and black shorts. Her hair is just loose down. Jane is wearing a loose top and denim jeans. Her hair is same with Dani's. Manji is wearing the same clothes jane is wearing. Except the style of course and instead of denim jeans she is wearing brown jeans.

The guys are wearing their usual shirt with jeans and converse. 

I went straight to the kitchen and ate pancakes with nutella. Now tell me who can't resist food?

"Hey"

I turned around and smiled at Louis.

"Incase you are wondering. Barbara will be back before six as well." He said.

I sigh and nodded my head.

He grinned " Come on stella. Let's have some fun!" 

I laughed at him. Louis looks like a kid from a candy store. He definitely needs a new girlfriend.

We went back to the living room.

"Wanna suggest what to do?" Manji asks.