Chapter 1

Song doesn't go with the chapter (but I might use this song again in later chapters)

No one's POV~

It's a beautiful sunny morning in musutafu, the birds are chirping, the sun is coming up, people are starting their day.

Meanwhile a sleeping couple are still in bed, while two children are up waiting for their parents to wake up, so they could start the fun day ahead of them, they were going to wait till they woke up but they were taking to long , so they made a plan to wake them up.

Meanwhile in a couple's room-

A greenette started to stir in his lovers arms and feathers everywhere,as he starts opening his eyes to be met with golden eyes staring at him with love.

Izukus pov~

"Good morning bunny" I give him a small smile " good morning love"he smiles and leans down and kisses me.

But before it could get heated the door swung open and came two little kids.

"Dad, papa get up! it's time to go" Eri and Kota say while jumping on the bed making us laugh, "ok-ok were up" keigo say laughing, they stop jumping and gave a confused face "why is dad's feathers everywhere" Kota asks, I start to blush at the question and remembering what we did last night " w-well you see your dad sometimes sheds his feathers so new ones come in healthy" I say half the truth but they don't need to know that " oh okay" "okay go get ready and I'll start breakfast" I say while getting up "okay!" They say in unison as they run out to get ready. By the way they have clothes on

As I  get done getting ready,I go to make breakfast while keigo finishes getting ready 'I think I'll make pancakes' so I start get everything out and start mixing the batter, as I finish making breakfast and setting the table,I feel arms wrap around my waist and keigo's chin resting on my head I smile and turn around and hug him "I love you kei" I say as he moves his chin so he can look at "I love you too izu~" he says as he leans down and catches my lips and kisses me.

"Ewww can you like not" we hear someone say and break the kiss and turn to see Kota covering eri's eyes while making a disgusted face, we laugh at how adorable they are "oh ya"keigo walks up to them and tickles them as they giggle trying to get away "Stoooooop" they whine and laughing "haha ok ok" kei says while kissing their foreheads while they try to catch their breaths, I smile and say "ok get up and eat or your food is going to get cold" as I say that they shoot up and run to the table while yelling "pancakes".

"Ok got everything?" "yep" "ok,kids get in the car it's time to go" I shout while closing the trunk to our car, they come running to the car and getting in,and I help eri with her seatbelt while keigo locks the door and on to the hotel and tomorrow Disneyland.

Time skip~

We just got to the hotel in Tokyo, near Disneyland,
Keigo went to put our stuff in the room while I stay with eri and Kota cause they're sleeping and we don't want wake them, we'll be going to a restaurant in two hours anyways, so might as well let them sleep

"Okay you get Kota and I'll get eri" I whisper to keigo, "ok" so we carry them to the room and put them on the bed and under the covers.

Two hours later~

"Eri, Kota wake up it's time to go to dinner" I say while they start to open their eyes "come on get up,let's get you two ready" "okay"they say still pretty tired.

"Hello I will be your waitress for this evening, what could I get you" "we'll have two waters and...I'll have a cocktail" "I'll have the same" "okay so two waters and two cocktails,  I'll leave you guys so you can look at menu" "thank you".

We just got  back to the room and put the kids to bed, while me and keigo went to the private bathhouse we rented(idk what you call them unless this is right) so we can have some alone time. (if you know you know)

We just finished in the bathhouse and are heading to the room to get ready for bed.

"Goodnight babybird, I love you" keigo says while pulling me into his chest, "goodnight keigo, and I love you too" we kiss good night and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Sorry for taking a moment I didn't mean to take this long to update I've been busy lately also sorry if it's short I just wanted to upload this and not leave you guys hanging, the next chapter is going to be them at Disneyland and after that chapter I think I'll do some angst but not that bad so ya sorry if I don't update for a moment I'm still doing my other book as well but that is all hope you have a nice morning/day/night see ya
Songbirds~