Chapter 3

Keigo's pov :

'Hello is this keigo takami?' "Yes this is him" 'well mr. takami this is musutafu hospital calling,there has been a accident.' 'izuku takami was on patrol when a huge villain attack happened he was severely injured..'my heart stopped "I-ill be there very soon"

I start panicking as I rush to the door getting my wallet and keys and lock the door and hurriedly flew to the hospital.

I slam the hospital doors opened and ran to the front desk

"I'm here for izuku takami" I say hurriedly "what's your relation with mr takami" "husband" "okay he is in room 327 on the second floor." I don't say anything and rush to his room.

I open the door and there he is laying on the bed lifeless almost.

"Ah I must assume your keigo takami his husband? Im ash okumura his doctor"and yes this is ash from banana fish with eiji last name. I think it's eiji's last name?

"Yes mr okumura is-is he okay?!"

" yes he should make a full recovery but he is in a coma, he's stable but he has suffered blood loss and a few fractured ribs a broken arm and a Concussion."

"H-he's in a coma..w-when will he wake up?"
I say in a shaky voice with my eyes stinging

"Well we don't know when he'll wake up..."

My heart sank as I hear those words

"I'll leave now I have another patient to check up on..I am really sorry sir"

I hear him say the last part quietly while he shuts the door

I walk slowly towards izuku, I sit in the chair beside him and hold his hand and bringing his hand up to my lips and kissed his hand with tears in my eyes threatening to spill...

Pretend the hand in the pic is izuku's and he's kissing it

I spoke...

"You better wake up,damn it! Y-you have too,I-I can't loose you..we have a family, our children need you!I need you, I love you so damn much! that if anything happens to you I'll loose myself, I don't think I can handle loosing you...y-you just can't leave.you can't die on me! Damn it!

I scream out crying

No ones pov:

Keigo ended up crying for an hour,He just sat there silently while holding his hand, tear streaks stained his cheeks, his eyes almost empty,under his eyes are red and puffy, his hair a bit messier than it was earlier.

Keigo is just staring at izuku, taking in how he looked.

Green hair messier than it usually is, his skin a bit more paler than he originally is and few scratches on his face,a bandage around his head and arm,I.v cord connect to his other arm, a air tube near his nose, you can faintly see million of freckles.

Keigo stands up and kisses his forehead,then walking out the the door and made a call.

"Hello"

I hoped you liked this chapter it's literally 4am and I have to get up soon to go to work other than that I hope you have a nice morning/day/or night
See ya later songbirds~