Chapter 5

Izuku wakes up surrounded by warmth, Keigo's feathers everywhere, it added warmth to his chest knowing that he was where he belonged.

Izuku smiles as he kisses keigo lovingly on his collarbone going up to Keigo's jaw and kissing it as well, Izuku scoots up gently and kisses Keigo's cheeks, then his nose, and his forehead.

As Izuku hears Keigo chuckle a little he leans down and kisses his lips, soft and tender, Smiling into the kiss.

Izuku breaks the kiss and opens his eyes to beautiful soft golden eyes that held so much love and admiration in them.

"Hey" Keigo softly whispered, as if he spoke too loud everything would break, falling beside them.

"Hey" Izuku whispered as well wanting to stay in this moment forever.

They lay there, not ready to wake up to the world, outside their doors.

Keigo lays there with izuku on his chest, happy to hold his lover

Keigo smiles brightly at izuku, before noticing izuku wasn't smiling with him, izuku's face was suddenly sad like he wanted to cry, tears already formed in his eyes.

Keigo stops smiling, now worried.

"Hey what's wrong..." Keigo asks

"You have to wake up..." Izuku says with a trembling voice as a tear slides down his face

Confusion now bubbling up his chest, "w-what."

"You have to wake up! You have to comfort our kids" Izuku says loudly tears spilling willingly now

"W-hat I don't understand? The kids are at Aizawa's and mics house."Keigo says in a matter of factly kinda voice.

"No there not. They need you! Wake up!" Izuku almost screams at him now sobbing
"T-they need you," izuku says trembling.

As Keigo hears izuku say that, his vision starts to fade? Like he's waking up again.

Keigo now scared to leave Izuku "no I'm not leaving you. I can't leave you Izuku" Keigo starts to tear up just thinking about it,

Izuku looks up at him tears still falling but not as bad now "you have to. Your starting to wake already...you have to be there for them they need you."

Keigo now crying as he realizing this is a dream.

Begrudgingly Keigo nods which a quiet "ok"
Keigo starts to wake up from his dream but not before he hears izuku say "I love you always and forever..."

And just as he wakes up he swears he hears izuku say "d-don't leave me."

With that keigos eyes open.

Beep beep beep

Keigo starts to sit up realizing that he has tears falling down his face, not wanting them to keep falling he rubs his eyes roughly.

Keigo looks to his left to see Izuku still sleeping, a sad smile plays on his face, finally realizing where he was again

Keigo rubs circles on Izuku's hand.

That dream felt so real. Those words,

'Don't leave me.' Was barely a whisper but he heard it.

Keigo didn't know what to think but before he could do anything about it the door opened, opened with a loud

"Daddy"

Hey guys I just wanted to update this, it might not be good but I hope you enjoyed it and sorry that it was short I don't know what Wright anyways I hope you have a good day/night see ya
Songbirds~