Chapter 6

-New quirk unlocked-

Dream jump:

Dream jump is where you can communicate in dreams no matter the condition you are in; you can also create where you want to meet the person you're trying to communicate with.

Drawbacks: none

Izuku's pretty smart so he figures out he is in a coma no matter how hard he tries to wake up, he also unconsciously used the quirk.

Okay on with the story!

-No one's pov-

"Daddy!" "Dad!" Eri and Kota scream running to Keigo, hugging his legs with tears in both of their eyes as they look up at him and over to Izuku.

Seeing where their eyes are looking, he sighs as his heart breaks not knowing what to do "is papa okay?" Eri asks timidly. Kneeling, Keigo looks at his kids "Papa's sleeping..." Keigo slowly says not knowing how to say this to them.

"When is he going to wake up?" Eri asks, "W-we don't know when he going to wake up." Keigo says softly wiping her tears away.

"Is Pa going to die..." kota asks quietly as he looks at the floor with fresh tears rolling down his cheeks; Keigo looks at his son "No! He's okay. He's going to be fine!" he tries to reassure Kota but also with doubt, not knowing if Izuku will wake up.

Kota's head snaps up to look up at Keigo " You're lying you don't know when he'll wake up! H-he may never wake up!" Kota screams at him as his tears fall, he pushes Keigo's hands away from him and runs out of the room.

"Kota!" Keigo yells after him, as he holds a sobbing Eri. Keigo tries to calm her, after a little while he notices Aizawa and Mic walking to the door with worried looks.

Eri's cries quiet down as she falls asleep from exhaustion, Keigo wipes at his tears and speaks quietly to Azawa and Mic "Could you watch Eri? I have to go find Kota. I'll tell you everything when we come back"

"Of course. We understand," Aizawa says

"Thank you," Keigo says as he hands Eri over to Mic, as Keigo starts to walk past them Aizawa puts his hand on his shoulder "It's going to be okay," he says, Keigo gives him a weak smile and softly says " I hope." as he walks into the hall to find Kota.

----------------------------------_______________----

"Kota" Keigo says softly as he sits gently next to his son under the tree.

"I'm sorry I yelled..." Kota says weakly; Keigo looks at his son with a somber look and quietly says "You were right...I don't know if he'll wake up." Kota looks at him with tear-stained cheeks " But we can't give up on him; We have to believe that he'll be fine, we have to be strong for him. Can you do that?" Kota nods his head vigorously "I'll be strong for Pa and Eri."

Keigo smiles at his son and opens his arms inviting Kota for a hug to which Kota returns immediately, trembling slightly Keigo wrapped his arms around him and comforts his son the best that he could.

After a little while the wind brought a chill making them shiver, "are you ready to go back inside?" Keigo asks Kota; slightly trembling from the chill Kota nods his head.

Keigo smiles and picked him up and wraps a wing around him and starts to walk back inside.

I will be strong for Eri and Kota. I promise Izuku...

I'm sorry this was short I was hoping to at least post something today; So sorry it's been a while! I hope to post more but we'll see Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this have a nice morning/day/night.
See ya songbirds~