• happy times

After Halloween night, the group had changed because of the two members that were gone. Lily, James and Harry soon moved in with Remus and Lara to keep them company. There was enough space for the three of them. The cottage had five bedrooms. One for Remus, one for Lily and James, one for Harry and one for Lara.

Well of course, there was an empty bedroom left. It wouldn't be for long though. When it was May 1982, a little more than six months after the attack from Voldemort happened, Lily found out she was pregnant again.

She and the two adult men had cried together. Something that happened more often than it should. Again, Harry and Lara were clueless why their parents were crying.

About Harry and Lara, the one and two year old became closer and closer with the day. They often took the other on their lap, cuddling with their tiny arms. Lily had taught Harry how to make braids, so he often braided Lara's curly hair. The little girl would sit patiently, waiting for Harry to finish.

When Lily told the kids she was going to have another baby, Lara was the most excited from the two. She hugged Lily's stomach, which obviously still looked normal. Harry was happy, but he didn't really understand what was going on yet. He had never experienced his mom being pregnant before, like Lara did.

The next months, James and Remus would often be found decorating the left over room in the cottage, making it ready for the baby. Lily's stomach grew bigger and bigger, making Lara more excited, Harry less.

He had turned two, and now understood the concept of babies. He knew he was going to have a sibling, but he often was found whining about it, making Lara smack him on the head.

She would say: "Babies are fun!" and Harry would agree in fear of her hitting him more.

On Lara's third birthday, Lily's stomach was huge already. When they were all eating strawberry shortcake, Lara suddenly asked: "Dad, where are babies from?"

The three adults choked on their cake, and Harry and Lara looked at each other with confused looks on their faces. They didn't understand why they reacted like that.

"We'll explain that to you when you are a little bit older." Lily softly said to the two kids, Remus and James just giggled.

"Harry do you want to have a baby?" Lara asked and Harry nodded excitingly.

The adults shared a look, and Remus said: "Hands off Harry. The two of you can have a baby in twenty years."

Lara and Harry both crossed their arms and looked angry at their parents, who shook their heads at the clueless kids.

On December 23rd, Lily gave birth to a daughter. Amelia Camille Potter.

Lara had immediately done the same thing to Amelia as she had done to Harry when he was born. She kissed Amelia's cheek when she saw her for the first time. Then, Lara got to hold Amelia in her arms. It was an adorable sight, the three year old little girl holding an even littler girl.

Harry of course also got to hold his baby sister. He had also gave her a small kiss on her head, and Lily and James couldn't be happier with their two kids.

Remus also was happy Amelia was born. He had cried when Lily and James had given her the name 'Camille' as middle name, in honor of Lara's mom of course. They had also made Remus Amelia's godfather.

The next year, it was a happy year. They all lived together and the adults all got to raise their kids. Amelia had grown a big liking towards Lara and Lara returned the favor. She saw Amelia as a little sister, and did the same things to her as she did to Harry when he was still a baby.