Hungry for Excitement

It was a summer day in Azabujuban, Japan. The Tsukino siblings were fishing at Shurakuen Fishing Pond having fun.

 After one hour had passed, it was getting boring for the two of them.

"What other exciting things do you do besides fishing for prawns?" Shingo asked. "What kind of excitement do you want?" Usagi asked her brother.

"Don't know. What do you do when you want to have some fun?" Shingo asked. 

"I go for Paintball Shooting," Usagi answered. 

"Paintball Shooting?" Shingo asked confused at the subject. Usagi proceeded to explain to her brother what the activity was about.

(Flashback)

It happened sometime before Christmas. Usagi, Naru, and Umino went to go Paintball Shooting with their friends at an indoor sports hall. 

Usagi and Naru won the most points with Umino and the others winning second place.

(End of Flashback)

"You mean to tell me that you shoot paintballs at helpless victims?" Shingo asked. 

"I also shoot their neck, their shoulder, their hand, their waist, and their legs." Usagi told her brother. 

She demonstrated the act of paintball shooting with her hands.

"You're crazy, Big Sis." Shingo added. "But they don't feel anything." Usagi protested.

"What do you mean they don't feel anything?" Shingo questioned.

(Flashback)

"I hit many targets, but no matter how many times I hit them, They don't feel anything they just laugh it off as a joke." 

Usagi explained to Shingo that no matter how many times she shoots the target, they would just simply laugh it off as a joke.

(End of Flashback)

"You mean to tell me that those targets enjoy such pain?" Shingo asked. 

"Yes." Usagi answered. She then turned to Shingo. "Brother, You want to do something else? Something more exciting?" Usagi asked.

"What about shooting paintballs at mom?" Shingo suggested. 

"No! Trust me, No. Don't ever do that! You're sure to regret it." Usagi told Shingo off. 

"Fine. What's this exciting activity you speak of?" Shingo questioned. 

"Are you hungry?" Usagi joked. Shingo didn't understand what his sister meant by that but it probably had something to do with food.

After fishing, they pack up their things and they walked to the fruit patch. Behind them, a shaggy fellow was eating fruit and he watched as the siblings walked away.