Phobos and Deimos reunited at last

Shingo went to Rei's house, he gave her the two Okinawa birds and explained to her what had happened.

"You mean to tell me you went hell and back just to find Phobos and Deimos?" Rei asked. 

"Yes. I did. But it was worth the trouble." Shingo answered.

Rei confessed, "You know, I always wanted Okinawa birds." she admitted.

"You're not furious with me anymore?" Shingo asked. "For what?" Rei asked the boy.

"For stealing your honeydew melon." Shingo explained.

Rei smiled at the young boy. "Next time, Just ask." Rei added as she forgave the boy.

"I never stole Phobos and Deimos." Shingo told Rei. 

"Alright, I believe you. But I still don't understand what happened to them." Rei said pondering about their whereabouts.

Shingo saw his sister with the two crows. 

"Hey look!" Shingo exclaimed. 

"Phobos and Deimos!" Rei exclaimed.

Usagi brought the two crows back and she wore gloves to protect herself. "But how did they?" Rei asked.

"I found them in Ikuko's garden, They were playing with Luna." Usagi explained her story to Rei.

Usagi returned the two crows to Rei. Phobos and Deimos were reunited with their owner at last. The two crows made friends with the two Okinawa birds and Rei played with her bird companions.

Feeling satisfied, Usagi and Shingo took a bus to town.

"Sister, Did you really find Phobos and Deimos in mom's garden?" Shingo questioned. 

"What do you mean by that?" Usagi asked her brother.

"Did you..." Shingo muttered. "Steal the crows?" Usagi finished Shingo's sentence. 

"Yes. Did you?" Shingo asked.

Usagi wanted to forget the whole "Missing birds accident" and she simply brushed off her brother's question.

"I'll race you." Usagi dared Shingo. The siblings went to the Game Center Crown arcade to play virtual racing.

"Hey! You better tell me or I'll tell mom!" Shingo yelled. 

The siblings have forgotten the whole accident as the two siblings were having fun not worrying about the events of that day.

The End.