The Okinawa Birds

One hour later, Shingo and Yuichiro met at the Fruits Parlor Crown Cafe just like they promised an hour ago.

"Do you have what I want?" Shingo asked. "Do you have what I want?" Yuichiro asked in return. After counting to three, they switched their respective gifts to get what they wanted.

"What's the meaning of this? Yuichiro asked. "48.90 Yen. All in dollar notes." Shingo told the man.

"Are you sure these are crows?" Shingo asked as he looked at the black birds in the box. 

"What's your problem?" Yuichiro asked. "How come they look like Okinawa birds?" Shingo asked.

"Does it?" Yuichiro asked. "It is!" Shingo exclaimed.

"I thought you wanted Okinawa birds?" Yuichiro asked Shingo.

"This isn't right. I want a refund!" Shingo exclaimed. "Ah, Ah, Ah. Goods sold, Non-Returnable." Yuichiro told the boy.

"What?! That's cheating!" Shingo exclaimed.

Yuichiro corrected the boy, "No. Cheating means I take money from you and never give you anything in return. 

He then pointed to the box, "I gave you Okinawa birds. That's not cheating." 

Yuichiro continued, "I gave you discount." he added. "

Don't worry. If you have any issues, Come and look for me. Yuichiro advised the boy.

Shingo looked at his surroundings and to his surprise, The man was gone.

That was when Shingo realised that he had been cheated. 

"Crap!" Shingo exclaimed and he walked away feeling dissapointed.