Ch21 - Underworld Communication Technology's Customer Service

After Yu Zhengdu spoke, all the villagers exploded, jabbing fingers at them and cussing.

Father Yu facepalmed, hard. "Zhengdu, you're being too disrespectful. Hurry and go home."

"He's not going anywhere." The old man standing at the very front of the clansmen took a step forward and looked at Yu Zhengdu. He said, "The youth don't know how high the sky is or how thick the earth is anymore, even daring to speak such blasphemy in front of the Three Gods. If you don't win the Three Gods' forgiveness today, you cannot leave."

This was the current leader of the clansmen, the only person in the Yu Village who deserved to be called "Old Mr. Yu". His words held great weight with the Yu Clan's clansmen, so as soon as he spoke, Father Yu felt his vision go black; there was basically no way out of this anymore.

"Exactly." Yu Manjiang added on to Old Mr. Yu's sentence and looked at Father Yu. "Yu Chuan, how did you teach your kid? How come Zhengdu is like this now, even daring to make such uncouth jokes in front of the Three Gods? Is this something that can be joked about?"

Yu Zhengdu was originally listening, but after seeing Yu Manjiang act so high and mighty while lecturing his dad, he immediately took a step forward and said, "Uncle Manjiang, I'm not joking."

Yu Manjiang's face immediately became dark. He yelled, "You still don't feel any regret?"

Yu Zhengdu ignored him, directly reaching a hand out to dig through Shang Que's pockets.

Shang Que: "......"

This is too much! He doesn't even warn me before touching me anymore! And he keeps moving his hand around!

Yu Zhengdu pulled out Boss's Underworld phone and shoved it in Yu Manjiang's face, saying, "Our company works in health management and performs scientific removal of evil. This is an Underworld Energy Detector that our company invented. It can effectively examine the circumstances of when a human is harassed by a ghost or spirit......"

Yu Manjiang: "......???"

This time Yu Zhengdu really caused a lot of trouble. Everyone present became extremely agitated, and Old Mr. Yu was so angry his hands started shaking. He yelled, "Yu Chuan, if you can't give us a reasonable explanation today......"

At this moment, Daoist priest Kou, who had previously remained silent and off to the side, suddenly went "yi". He took a few steps forward to stand in front of Yu Zhengdu, then bowed. "It can't be, are you two from Luofeng Life Management Co. Ltd.?"

Yu Zhengdu was stunned. He didn't know why the supposed youngest priest with the greatest skill of Danyang Temple recognized him, but still nodded. "Yes."

"That's perfect." Daoist priest Kou's expression was filled with anticipation. He said, "A little while ago the nation's Daoist Association held a seminar. Daoist priest Mu from Diyang's Qinglian Temple shared with us some of his previous experiences capturing ghosts. He introduced us to your company's advanced ghost-catching technology, especially the Underworld energy detection technology you invented. It really opened my eyes; I felt like I could suddenly see the light."

Daoist priest Kou became more excited the more he talked. "I originally wanted to find a chance to personally go to Fu City and discuss a scientific way of cultivation with you guys. I didn't expect to be able to meet you at a place like this; what an unanticipated surprise."

Yu Zhengdu: "......"

Only to see Shang Que nod, his tone filled with rare praise, "Not bad, only motivated Daoists are good Daoists."

The crowd of people had just been so agitated, but hadn't expected for the religious master that Old Mr. Yu had specially invited from Minan to suddenly start having a conversation with Yu Zhengdu, or for his tone to be immensely respectful too. In a moment, they all quieted down.