Stepped in something sticky 🍌🥖 (Narrator X Juicy)

I'm going to be completely honest with you. I didn't have any idea about this one...so I left it on my besto friendo. BIG MISTAKE ❤️, but that's fine. I thought it would be fun to write it...It was hard. You'll see what I mean.
This story will contain: Feet-job (Don't hate me please)
That's my friendo: @orangesandcherries. You can thank her in the comments for this...It's gonna be something. Please don't hate us for this...I tried to do it right. It's just pure smut, ok? (Don't expect some deep story). Btw Grant is Narrator's real name.
Info: Narrator and Juicy live together, date together but they DON'T sleep together. Ok? Ok.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Narrator's POV~

I was making me and Juicy some cookies as he was supposed to get home from a walk. He went for a walk alone cuz I had to edit and wanted to cook after that. The door opened and I heard my precious boy walking to the kitchen, "I'm home," Juicy said standing in the frame of the kitchen door. I checked the time and came to the oven where I already put a sheet of metal with cookies in before. "Hey hun," I said as I carefully put the sheet of metal on the counter. "Damn, It smells great," Juicy said as he slapped my ass. Because of the sudden movement, I burned the tip of my finger, "OUCH," I yelled as Juicy looked shockingly at me.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry Grant," Juicy said knowing it's not that bad but it hurt, "Are you OK?" I smirked and looked him up and down. I've waited for so long for this to happen. I don't mean burning my finger, I mean seeing Juicy like this. All guilty, trying, and willing to do anything to make me feel better. "How can I make it up to you?" I smirked,"... Why are you looking at me like that?" Juicy asked with a confused look even tho he knew exactly why. I smirked, bit my lip, and made a step closer expecting him to move back...He didn't. My hands rested on his hips while his arms wrapped around my neck. We passionately kissed as he let my tongue into his mouth.

"I know about something," I said and led him to our bedroom. "I'm nervous," Juicy said with a chuckle. I didn't say anything and kissed him again. I could feel him melt into the kiss. We both knew what was going to happen.

~Juicy's POV~

I've been waiting for this moment. Our lips disconnected as we took our shirts off. I bit my lip and he picked me up, literally threw me on the bed, and attacked my neck. He got on top of me. I moaned as he found my sweet spot. He licked and sucked on it, leaving purple hickeys all over my neck. He started to unbutton my pants and slid them down leaving me with my boxers on. I could feel my boner rising in my pants. Narrator palmed me through my boxers and I moaned quietly. "Want me to help with that?" he smirked while unbuttoning his pants.

(A/N I'm really sorry everyone...) "Ehm...N-Narrator...could we do it...different way?" I said while looking so innocently. "Like how?~," Narrator asked but I could feel he's already into it. His pants fell on the floor and the only things he wore were boxers and socks. 

We were both sitting on the bed and I got closer to his feet (😭😭😭), taking off his socks. "Is this how you wanna play it?~ Alright then~," he said and I could feel him grinning against my head. 

I threw his socks away and looked at his pretty feet. He pushed me against the end of the bed and my back hit the wall behind. He shortly kissed me as he slipped his fingers into the brand of my boxers. They were moved to my ankles. My boner sprang out of them and Narrator sat down with his feet close to my rock-hard cock.

~3rd POV~

Narrator moved his feet on both sides of Juicy's dick, slowly moving up and down, stroking it. Moans were slowly escaping from Juicy's mouth. It turned Narrator on as his bulge was getting thicker. That action was new for him but he was enjoying it. Narrator's feet were still jerking Juicy off but faster. His heels sometimes touched Juicy's nuts which made him whimper. Moans got louder when Juicy cumed all over Narrator's feet. "Wow, didn't know you liked it that much," Narrator chuckled. "S-shut up," Juicy stuttered. 

"Now, let me have some fun," Narrator ordered, and Juicy wanted to ask, "What kind of...," but he was interrupted by Narrator sticking three of his fingers into Juicy's mouth, forcing him to deepthroat them. Juicy gagged a little which Narrator found cute. His fingers got pulled out of Juicy's mouth as Juicy licked them for the last time, making it being covered in saliva.

Narrator laid Juicy on his back lining his wet fingers with the little man's tiny hole. "Ready love~?" Narrator asked with his 'narrator voice'. He knew it turns Juicy on. Juicy nodded covering his mouth with his left hand forcing himself not to make a sound. Two of the fingers slowly made their way in. Juicy gasped and moaned as Narrator explored Juicy's little hole, and making scissoring movements. Stretching his entrance out.

When Juicy's moans slightly muted Narrator inserted a third finger to make the sound go higher. It was like a symphony of turning him on (Idk...I'm tired XD). Juicy got wet inside, because of the saliva, so Narrator pulled his fingers out of him. Juicy got a boner once again. His beautiful moans from pleasure filled the whole room when Narrator pushed his tip, then half of his dick in.

"Ahh-AhH," Juicy moaned as Narrator moved faster and harder. Moving further within every thrust. Rubbing Juicy's prostate with his tip. Groaning every once in a while, "Agh~, you tight little slut. You like it l-like that, huh~?" Narrator panted a little eyeing the perfect body beneath him. "Y-yeah, don't s-stop~ I'm close," Juicy answered with his head on the pillow and his tongue stuck out to catch his breath. "M-me too hun~," Narrator moaned as he was reaching his climax. 

In few minutes both of them cumed. Juicy on their chests and Narrator into Juicy.
After cleaning everything up, taking a shower, and cuddling they could finally enjoy Narrators' excellent cookies as they lived their normal couple's life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry it took me so long...you know...I had a hard time recently. But I'm fine. My friend group helps me a lot...SHOUT OUT TO LEGENDARY TISSUE...yea...that's our name XD and we're proud of it. Imma take a break on weekend...probably XD.
So anyway thanks for reading Mojis ❤️ (I don't really like this one...but if you did...I'm going to be proud of myself XD). Don't worry, I'm going to write a lot of stories I'll enjoy.

Word Counter: 1200
Not bad, not bad

Let me know if there would be something special you want
For now, I hope you have a great day, night, evening, or whatever
Bye Mojis 
❤️❤️

-S