Finally 🍌 (Mully X Juicy)

Yeah...I shouldn't have Instagram...I always get these ideas. But this time, it's not fully my idea...so it's not fully my fault. Thanks for the idea Teresa_Kate
This is gonna be legend...wait for it...dary
WARNING: This chapter is a pure SMUT...so...don't read it if you expect a complex story
Thanks for understanding ❤️❤️
-----------------------------------------------------

~Mully's POV~

Juicy finally visited us in Australia. We had a great time at the zoo and recording videos.
...If only he could know...

"Ah~Ah, Mully~h~harder," the smaller man moaned beneath me. I looked at him, already knowing it was Juicy. I just love seeing him like this. I grabbed his throat, making him gag for me. "That's not my name", I said seductively ramming into the smaller man's hole. "Mh~hm, daddy~, h~harder," Juicy moaned out loud. I did as he said, destroying his tiny entrance, and slowly reaching my climax. Juicy seemed to notice, "F~fill me, d~daddy," he moaned. And with another thrust...

*Buzz* *buzz* My alarm went on, which woke me up. 'Ahh, shit...another wet dream' I cursed in my head, realizing I might have a boner...Of course, I had. My door was closed already, so I decided to take care of my business. While that, I was listening to Juicy's videos and thinking of him doing it. Moans were escaping my mouth and I didn't care...

~Juicy's POV~

Mully told me yesterday, that should come over for a chat and we would go to the studio for some drinks afterward. I was really excited. So excited that I came a bit earlier. The door was opened so I just let myself in. No one there...I wanted to yell, "MULLY!!," but I didn't. I heard him moan. 'Omg, is he with a girl?' I thought....but I realized he's there alone cuz' I didn't hear any other moan except for his. I was standing at his bedroom door, listening to his precious moans. "G-good boy Juicy~," I heard him say. 'Is he imagining me?' I thought...and slightly blushed, 'is he really?...holy shit...if only I could go there and be with him.' I heard groaning and assumed he's done. Thank god he finished, I would get a boner by thinking about him.

I didn't want him to know, that I listened. So I quietly moved to the front door and pretended that I just arrived. "Mully?" I yelled. "Hey Juicy," he said pulling me into a bro hug, "how you doin'?" I was paying attention to every little thing he did. Like looking me up and down, which was hard to notice. "I'm doin' great," I said trying my best not to seem nervous. "Nice, let's get those drinks mate," he said taking his jacket.

~Time skip~

~Mully's POV~

We were having a lot of fun, drinking and stuff. I told Juicy to come with me to the bathroom for a skit and told Jack to record it. We wanted to post something funny on Instagram so I told Juicy to kneel in front of me as Jack made his way in with a camera in his hand. "Wow, Hey hey hey," Juicy yelled facing the camera and laughing. I did the same and yelled as well. It was funny until he moved his head back to my crotch. I saw what he was looking at and blushed so red that my head was similar to a fuckin' tomato. His question, "Thinking of me~?" froze me completely. And even tho he was smirking, his red cheeks gave away.

I panicked, not knowing what to say or what to do. I was lost in my head until I felt his touch way too close to my crotch. His hand was rubbing my lap and even tho I was facing away I could feel his smirk. 'What the fuck. Does he really think he can dominate me this easily? We'll see about that. Juicy leaned on my arm for support as he was getting up with a smile on his red face.

"You think you can just get out without helping me?" I said grabbing him by his arm, forcing him to face me, "That's not how it works~," I continued, with my finger rubbing his bottom lip. With my other hand, I palmed his clothed member. "A~ah, Mully," his moans were so sweet and pleasing with a little bit of nervousness behind it. My hand stopped petting his strawberry red lip and moved on one of his symmetrical shoulders, pushing him on his knees.