Chapter 1

It's so surprising that a fantastic day could end in tragedy.
Take 15th May 2012 for example when I was 12years old and my little was 6years old.As family we went  out on a picnic,we told stories,laughed and did more fun things a happy family would do and when it was time to go home,the tragedy occured.My dad was driving as safe as possible until an unknown death truck appeared from no where and hit our car.Our car flipped and landed on it's roof ,noises of broken glass falling and when I looked at the driver's seat,I saw my dad bleeding through his nose and he was quiet that he didn't even make a move and that was all I saw before my eyes shut suddenly and and when I opened my eyes,I saw myself in a room containing a little shelf,beds and a white dressed lady standing before me.It's a doctor,why would a doctor be standing right before me me?,I asked myself then I sat up and started asking her questions,"what am I doing here?","where is my mum?","where is my sister?" and where is my da...,she interrupted me quickly and silenced me by saying"there are all fine,its just a minor injury".As an innocent girl I believed her and felt a relief within myself and exhaled.At noon,mom and aria na(my sister)came into my ward with tears in their eyes,they didn't want me to know but I noticed.I asked,"where is dad?",I didn't get any reply and then I knew something was wrong so I stood up and asked further while yelling,"where is dad?",a reply came with tears in a tiny voice,"dad's dead".I cried alot but it wasn't still enough,we were discharged and we all went home without dad,that's all what happened on 15th May 2012.