Chapter 3

(Alarm rings)It's another beautiful morning, I get up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom and 15minutes after showering and brushing my teeth I was out.I put on a yellow flowered gown that had red spots on it,I stood in front of my mirror and brushed my hair and talked to my reflection, please don't mess your chance up today,just say sorry and correct your mistakes.After brushing my hair,I wore a bit of two different perfumes and picked up my bag pack and went downstairs.I met mom and ariana  already having breakfast, so I sat and started eating. Mom wore a suspicious look and asked,diala what was wrong with you last night?,I stopped eating and looked at her with an innocent look and lied,it's nothing,I just didn't have appetite and I was a little annoyed about my missing sketch,she bought it and said with a smirk,okay but please stop slamming the door in that manner,okay,I replied in agreement.Have you found your sketch now?,I quickly replied, yes.Mom we are already late ,ariana said while yelling,we ate quickly and went outside,into the car and we drove off.we arrived in my school,I came down and waved them goodbye then she drove off.I looked at my school with a far view ,viewing both the building, students and the school's name.I went straight to my locker,picked up my books,I locked it up and went to class.I sat down and looked around and there was no teacher in class yet,so everyone was able to misbehave. The door opened and david walked in and towards me and said,hi and I replied hey,I'm sorry about yesterday, he shuts me up and said,no problems,it's not your fault, I smirked and said ok.The door opened again and the teacher walked in with the principal, he then introduced himself.I am Mr Carlos Williams your new Puerto Rico history teacher and I'll also be teaching you some drawing techniques, that's all he said before the principal went out.Then he said,so starting from you,pointing at Winne,the girl that always sit in the front,the bad teen who always looks for a reason to laugh at others.My name is winne hart,she said before sat down and smirked.After while of spoken names,it was david's turn,my name is david hofferson,david said before I was called out to say mine.My...my name is...then winne interrupted me sharply saying baby rabbit,everyone laughed at me expect david,I felt so ashamed so with my head facing down I quietly walked to my seat and didn't pay attention to all that mr carlos taught,I wrote a letter to david telling him that I also like him but there was no need to like me anymore because I was a sucker that everybody dislikes and a baby rabbit and I just cover the whole thing by drawing foolish sketches.signed;baby rabbit:diala then I put it in his bag when no one was looking.(bell rings)school is finally over,I walked through the class door and straight to my locker, I dropped my books then went outside and some seconds after, mom arrived and we drove home.I was so dull that I didn't take off my clothes or shoes,I just removed my bag pack and laid in shame then I wrote a letter to the Angel of the stars,"dear Angel of the stars,no one believes in you but I do,why am I such a loser that no one likes?,I was a writer before dad died but now all I know is to sketch foolish imaginations, who am I?,why was I even born,please Angel if the stars turn my destiny, please.After writing,I threw it through the window then I cheered myself up with one of my dad's Spanish quote,"La vida es corta,sonríe mien tras aún tengas dientes"which means,"Life is short,smile while you still have teeth".I found myself laughing and crying at the same time before my eyes closed,I slept off.